The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Looking to BUY the following Tenyo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Non, used without package it's ok for me, but it's just question of priority and money for me if I don't buy one before. Around the time I completed my collection and begin the blog I had a job so it was easier to buy the tricks that I missed. In addition, prices have now soared...
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magic patagonia
Quote:
On 2012-03-25 05:48, Killertweety wrote:
Very true Smile The hard to find ones which sell for the most are often not Tenyo's best! Crossroads is a very nice trick though, with carefull handling it is a miracle. I'd like Cormatches to make a video of it Smile

I don't have Crossroads Smile ..............I should put it in my Karma list.....together with Up and down ball...
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
Mr. Video Man - Only one "Holy Grail" item allowed in the Good Karam Thread at a time .

JMT - Once you have the "Holy Grail" item in possession you should post in the Tenyo Good Karma Club that you got it and then you can make another "Holy Grail" choice. There is a small surprise for you in the Tenyo Good Karma Thread.

Did anyone bid on/win the Fantasic. I think some here needed that.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3451 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
I will post when I receive the Crossroads. I also bid on Fantatsic but did not win that item this time.

Cheers,

John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Looking to BUY the following Tenyo (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL