The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Wayne Houchin coming to Miami (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
370 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Friday, April 8 at 7:30 PM  —  Wayne Houchin

*Mind-Reader * Con-man * Illusionist * Magician
* Trickster * Needle swallower * Daredevil * Mystifier 

“The more you pay attention to what he’s doing,
the more you can’t help but think that you
are watching something extraordinary in the making.”
– Synthesis Magazine

**Consultant on the hit national television series “Criss Angel: Mindfreak.”
**Groundbreaking international best selling DVD’s Stigmata and Indecent
**Houchin helped found Theory11.com – the groundbreaking new online resource for magicians.
**At age 16, he made national headlines for escaping from a regulation straightjacket while
hanging upside-down 50 feet in the air over a blocked off intersection packed with thousands of people.
**He accurately predicted the exact outcome of the Patriots upset over the Rams in Super Bowl XXXVI.
**He drove blindfolded with duct tape and drove safely down Highway 99 at 65mph for Synthesis Magazine. 
**In 2007 Houchin joined forces with Jonathan Bayme, Chris Kenner, B.J. Bueno, and Dana Hocking
to form http://www.theory11.com – a new online entity devoted to the advancement of the art of magic
**Along with Dana Hocking, Houchin has helped to revolutionize the art of teaching magic on video.
Everything from filming in High Definition to music production to the cutting-edge, MTV-style
editing that is fast becoming their trademark.

Houchin’s vision for the company is expansive and each success only serves to increase his drive. Believe it. For Wayne Houchin, this really is just the beginning.

Friday, April 8, 2011
7:30 P.M.
South Miami/Coral Gables Elks Lodge
6304 S.W. 78 Street
Miami
Lecture fee $10 for members of Magic City Conjurers and S.A.M. 280 all others pay $15 at the door.
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
370 Posts

Profile of Merlina
The time is here....tomorrow evening is the much awaited lecture...come one, come all, the more the merrier.

Friday, April 8, 2011
7:30 P.M.
South Miami/Coral Gables Elks Lodge
6304 S.W. 78 Street
Miami
Lecture fee $10 for members of Magic City Conjurers and S.A.M. 280 all others pay $15 at the door.
SeasideShowman
View Profile
Elite user
Myrtle Beach, SC
443 Posts

Profile of SeasideShowman
Greetings Miami, Be there tonight.

IBM Ring 334, The Grand Strand Magician’s Society, Myrtle Beach, SC, USA, played host to Wayne Houchin and his wife, Fran, at our meeting Thursday night, April 4, 2011 at the Magic Loft. Fran presented the merchandise table in the lounge while in the lecture room Wayne performed and presented many of his unique effects and methods. With his friendly, smooth and polished presence he owned the room for the next couple of hours. Many members came up to me and mentioned that this was the best lecture/workshop they had ever seen. I trust they told Wayne and Fran that … I did. Highly recommended.

http://www.waynehouchin.com

Mike Heidtman
President, IBM Ring 334
Grand Strand Magician’s Society
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I didn't care if they were laughing at me or laughing with me ... as long as they were laughing" - Unknown
www.MagicAtTheBeach.org
"I'm with it"
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
370 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Thanks Mike for those words....there is much excitement about his lecture coming to South Florida and we hope to have a packed house for him.

Best always

Maria
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1149 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
I can't believe I missed this!
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
370 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Last night's lecture by Wayne was everything we expected and MORE! Not only was Wayne's lecture entertaining and educational, he was phenomenal in his presentation. We were very happy to have Docc Hilford and Guy Bavli among those who attended the lecture, thanks for coming guys.

Given an opportunity to see Wayne's lecture anywhere, don't hesitate....you won't be sorry!

Now to prepare for Jay Sankey on the 28th and Daniel Garcia on May 12th!

Maria
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Wayne Houchin coming to Miami (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL