The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Mike Rose - The Grail --> Question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BigSmile
View Profile
Veteran user
367 Posts

Profile of BigSmile
Hi!
Do you know "The Grail" from Mike Rose?!

There is another version/DVD of this effect called "The Grail - Gold Edition".

One question: Will you get the original routine with this Gold Edition also or is this one completely new?
Berni
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Berni
This version includes the original version and a a little modification to the handling which allows a little more ;-)
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1057 Posts

Profile of John Carey
I honestly believe this to be one of the finest releases from Alakazam. I watched Peter dem this at Blackpool recently for a crowd and it totally smoked them.

Highly recommended.

John
BigSmile
View Profile
Veteran user
367 Posts

Profile of BigSmile
Yes. It seems really REALLY good. Okay, I don't have it yet. But if you watch the demo closely and the second demo out there also then you may notice something with the prediction card. Smile

For laymen this should work perfect! Smile
magicHart
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas, Nevada
548 Posts

Profile of magicHart
You can't go wrong with this. Been one of the top selling items for a couple of years.
Knock 'em dead trick.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Mike Rose - The Grail --> Question (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL