The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Gig Salad beginners luck. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dazzling Derek
View Profile
New user
Fall River, MA
11 Posts

Profile of Dazzling Derek
I just signed up with Gig Salad for a free listing after seeing a few posts here about them. I signed up Monday of last week. By Thursday I had a lead. I gave them a call and got the booking that day. I cant believe that it is always going to be this easy. I am impressed to start with but don't want to be overconfident and jump into a contract with them yet. If this continues to be a trend them I will consider it.

Just a side note to this I did not undercut others in my area, I remained within the range of fee's charged. So price in this case was not a deciding factor.
Close.Up.Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you!
2914 Posts

Profile of Close.Up.Dave
What type of show is it?
Dazzling Derek
View Profile
New user
Fall River, MA
11 Posts

Profile of Dazzling Derek
It's a magic performance for a birthday party.
RobertlewisIR
View Profile
Veteran user
Colorado
367 Posts

Profile of RobertlewisIR
Congrats! I signed up for Gig Salad about...oh, I guess about two weeks ago. Got my first lead a couple days ago (party strolling) Haven't closed it yet, but I'm still hopeful. I also have the free account. So it seems like it may be fairly slow going, but one gig will pay for a year of the paid service, so it may be worth it. For me, though, I'm sticking with the free one until I have at least two or three bookings from them. If I get to that point, then I'll think it's worth the investment to upgrade.
~Bob

----------

Last night, I dreamed I ate the world's largest marshmallow. When I woke up, the pillow was gone.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Gig Salad beginners luck. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL