The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Our new arrivals Hello, it�s me... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bugatti
View Profile
New user
Germany
58 Posts

Profile of Bugatti
Dear all,

I just quickly want to introduce myself. My name is Till, I come from Germany and have been into magic for 10-15 years, only semi-professionally though. I have only done a couple of birthday parties, pub-magic and "small gigs", but I like to spend my time reading and learning all about magic and showmanship. I am especially interested in mentalism, although I have done lot of other close-up and parlour stuff. Obviously, it just takes some years to find or create a certain "style".

Besides magic, I have just finished my time at university and currently I�m working as subintern (...or what is called "PJ" in my native tongue) in a German hospital; so next year I�ll have my license to practice medicine.

This is another interest of mine; the combination of what I�ll do for a living (medicine) and what means so much to me (magic).

Are other magical medicine students or physicians out there? People from Copperfield�s "Project Magic" or guys who are interested in "magical medicine" (as to be seen in the DVD "Side FX")?

My most magical time so far was my year abroad, living in Bristol, UK, profiting enormously from the British magic dealers, the magic scene, its congresses and conventions. At that time I was lucky enough to take part in Ammar-, Stone- and Wild-lectures, to name only a few guys who visited England back in 2004 and 2005. Sometimes I would wish Germany to have such a vivid magic scene, or its population to be generally so interested in this art. Later this year I�ll continue my subinternship in Cleveland, Ohio, for the time of 4 months - my first visit to the States and I have to admit, I�m very keen on getting to know the American magic scene.

Whatsoever, magic is great, and so is talking about this beautiful art, but that should still be enough for a quick introduction...

Happy to hear from you,

Till
Dr. Delusion
View Profile
Special user
Eugene, Oregon.
728 Posts

Profile of Dr. Delusion
Hi there Till,
Welcome to the Caf.
I hope you will enjoy your time here in the US.
take care, Bob.
Bugatti
View Profile
New user
Germany
58 Posts

Profile of Bugatti
Thanks Bob, as you could read between the lines; I´m really looking forward to it...

Till
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Bugatti,

You'll love the American Magic Scene.

I think we have a lot of Conventions, Lectures and Magic Clubs here and certainly a lot of Magic DVDs.

Who knows, you may start a Magic group of your own when you return to Germany. Small groups have a lot to offer if you have the right mix.

-Mary Mowder
Bugatti
View Profile
New user
Germany
58 Posts

Profile of Bugatti
Thx Mary, and by the way; I have been enyoing your American magic DVDs for quite some time now... God praise the online-stores!
Fez
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Fez
Quote:
On 2011-04-06 13:03, Bugatti wrote:
Thx Mary, and by the way; I have been enyoing your American magic DVDs for quite some time now... God praise the online-stores!

Welcome to the Caf Bugatti!
By the way, I wish I could own a Bugatti Veyron(one of my favorite cars)!

Online stores are a great source for your magic needs; just be careful not to buy pirated items! (There are plenty online)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Our new arrivals Hello, it�s me... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL