The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello Everyone! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris31524
View Profile
New user
USA, Wisconsin
4 Posts

Profile of Chris31524
Hello, I am Chris and I am from Wisconsin.

I became a big fan of magic very young. I never really did anything with it though. As of about 4 years ago (my freshman year in high-school) I started learning more slights and card tricks. I don't think I am very good at them, but I am starting to push myself to learn/create a decent stage routine. (Any help would be great. I am to do a stage show for a Renaissance Fair but I don't know much about performing on stage)
wkitwizard
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles
466 Posts

Profile of wkitwizard
Welcome! There are a bunch of guys who do Renfaires here, and I'm sure they'd like to help you get started. Find a character that fits you and your personal performing style-then research
what kind of magic would come from that character. Better to entertain your audiences than just show them "tricks" to fool them.
Good Luck
wk
Nothing is truer than the incomprehensible, because the sum total of our knowledge consists of the fact that we know nothing. Our reality is an illusion. Thus illusion is reality-Punx
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Chri31525,

You can't go wrong with Rope Tricks or Linking Rings. They fit nicely into the time period.

wkitwizard is right about the entertainment.

-Mary Mowder
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello Everyone! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL