The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Penguin Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
froopy30
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of froopy30
Good to hear all this positive stuff. I was realy pleased with Penguin in the past, but now I have a serious problem.
I returned a package, worth of 80dollars. After 2 month I wondered why I never heard from them again, and asked about my return. They told me that nothing had arrived.

So I called DHL, and they confirmed the exact date to me, that the package was received by penguin.

so I wrote again to penguin-magic with trackingnumber, and asked them for a solution. Until now, noone ever even replied to me.

I realy don't know what to do now.
manipulator
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston, Texas
319 Posts

Profile of manipulator
Mystical matthew, you got a good one! Smile
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
Quote:
On 2012-04-15 04:56, froopy30 wrote:
Good to hear all this positive stuff. I was realy pleased with Penguin in the past, but now I have a serious problem.
I returned a package, worth of 80dollars. After 2 month I wondered why I never heard from them again, and asked about my return. They told me that nothing had arrived.

So I called DHL, and they confirmed the exact date to me, that the package was received by penguin.

so I wrote again to penguin-magic with trackingnumber, and asked them for a solution. Until now, noone ever even replied to me.

I realy don't know what to do now.

I'm sorry to hear that. You should try to contact Acar, he is also a member in here. With a tracking number, your case is solid as it can't be altered by anyone.

When they shipped me a faulty item, they will just replace it and even covered the shipping cost. I hope it will turn out well with yours as well.
Magic comes through perception. -HS
rockmartian
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of rockmartian
Quote:
On 2012-03-01 17:37, Mystical Matthew wrote:
Sooooo... Penguin is officially my favorite magic dealer now. Here's why: http://i.imgur.com/oF4Ut.jpg

I so badly want to request penguin art on my next order....
Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
I ordered a book a few days ago and they sent me an email with a link showing them packing the order. Book arrived today. How much better can it get?
Andre Hagen
View Profile
Inner circle
1433 Posts

Profile of Andre Hagen
Quote:
On 2012-08-31 14:43, spartacus wrote:
I ordered a book a few days ago and they sent me an email with a link showing them packing the order. Book arrived today. How much better can it get?

Penguin is the first place I go to for anything in magic and I had to smile when they sent me a video of them packing one of my shipments.

Also treasure the Richard Osterlind Lecture I got from them. Penguin is very innovative and always great prices!

Andre
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein
Roland Choo
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
226 Posts

Profile of Roland Choo
Anybody knows what has happened to Penguin website?
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6824 Posts

Profile of Dougini
http://www.penguinmagic.com/

Works for me! Smile

Doug
slowdini
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of slowdini
Penguin is the best. They get most of my magic dollars. Before I new where to buy from I looked at price. Theres always seem to be the lowest price. And great with the shipping. Class act.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I made an order on Thursday and it was here Saturday. Incredible. And it's always like that.

They have been my favorite magic shop for years.
gomerel
View Profile
Elite user
458 Posts

Profile of gomerel
All good to know. I guess I find their website kind of hard to navigate, or at least harder than others I go to.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10624 Posts

Profile of saysold1
I LOVE PENGUIN MAGIC!!!!!!!
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Escape Artist
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Escape Artist
Penguin is the first place I go to for purchasing anything in magic
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
--------eXtrementalism--------......IT'S ALL IN YOUR MIND.....
1270 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
I was a little surprised that Penguin did post my criticizing review of a video lecture that I bought. I knew it had to be approved first, so I thought it would never be published…

I was wrong!

Penguin did publish my negative review, and they did not change a letter.

Heads up for Penguin!!!

John
thecardbutler
View Profile
New user
Mexico City, Mexico
50 Posts

Profile of thecardbutler
Penguin all the way.
crg123
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of crg123
Hi guys,

I don't intend to hijack this post but since it is answered, I wish to add another question.

I reside in Ottawa and recently came across penguin website. I was just curious that since the deliveries come from the USA, do Canadians pay any custom duties or brokerage fees to Canada post/ other shipment agency while receiving the item?

I ask this because maybe some of you have dealt with Penguin before and because I have paid import custom duties of 25$ (upon receipt) on some items I received from USA through DHL in the past. They refuse to deliver the package if you don't pay up. Have you had any such experience?

Thanks,
Chaitanya
lumagic
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of lumagic
I love Penguin magic for their penguin flat-pack (world-wide free shipping). I saved a lot of money on it. International shipping prices quite high
Teyo
View Profile
New user
New Brunswick, NJ
53 Posts

Profile of Teyo
Im a customer for life. What not to love
Teyo
View Profile
New user
New Brunswick, NJ
53 Posts

Profile of Teyo
I save a lot of money and their $50 or more free shipping.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Penguin Magic (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL