The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » WOW I am full of questions today... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

obsidian52
View Profile
Veteran user
United States
375 Posts

Profile of obsidian52
Does anyone have a copy of Kranzos CSB routine using a womans ring? if you have it you will know what I mean..I hope
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
French Riviera
6811 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
What is your question about it?
Magic is the art of emotionally sharing live impossible situations
obsidian52
View Profile
Veteran user
United States
375 Posts

Profile of obsidian52
Not a Question, I wanted to know if anyone had a written printed copy of of it, the could loan me..
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1786 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
We don't loan here, we purchase.

Cheers,
Sammy
Sammy J. Teague
lukecloughmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
250 Posts

Profile of lukecloughmagic
Buy.... buy..... buy.....
obsidian52
View Profile
Veteran user
United States
375 Posts

Profile of obsidian52
Of course, it's all about making a buck. Thanks for nothing guys, nut I did find what I was looking for on Kranzo's site for FREE!! FREE!! FREE!!! Thanks Again everyone

Posted: Apr 12, 2011 9:44am
I am glad I don't live in your guys neighborhood. "Hey neighbor can I borrow that tool?, NO! we don't loan tools to others, we make them purchase their own.
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1908 Posts

Profile of slyhand
I assume you expected someone to mail you their copy in hopes of getting it mailed back to them in a specified time?
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
mattmagic149
View Profile
Loyal user
Austria
215 Posts

Profile of mattmagic149
I don't think that a magic secret can be compared to tools.
Practicing is like a bank, if you don't put anything in, you won't get anything out!
Loopback
View Profile
Veteran user
Lincoln, Nebraska
359 Posts

Profile of Loopback
I lent a neighbor of mine a Ramset about 4 years ago. Im still waiting to get it back.
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
I lent my next door neighbor a drill. He moved out without telling me. My cat also disappeared the same day which was odd. Never did see the cat or my drill again!
BarryTX
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of BarryTX
Getting copyrighted material for free from anyone except the copyright holder is called theft, not borrowing. If you want to encourage development of new magic materials, reward those whose works you like by paying them for it. Maybe you want to be paid for your work as well? It is really the same thing.
mysto59
View Profile
Loyal user
Bethalto, Illinois
264 Posts

Profile of mysto59
Hmmmm, he seems like a real polite fellow...
It's not the size of the wand that matters, it's the "magic" in it...
atinczor
View Profile
Regular user
New York / Istanbul
113 Posts

Profile of atinczor
No disrespect but, the only way to encourage new material to be available for us is if and only if you make a purchase and support the creator..
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2343 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
Quote:
On 2011-05-02 07:01, atinczor wrote:
No disrespect but, the only way to encourage new material to be available for us is if and only if you make a purchase and support the creator..

Whatever happened to submitting effects to a magazine? Now everyone just wants a few bucks. I miss Apocalypse.
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1123 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
A little off topic, but I'm renovating my cabinets that hold my magic collection. Does anybody have a drill I could borrow?
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Quote:
On 2011-05-07 20:30, MJ Marrs wrote:
A little off topic, but I'm renovating my cabinets that hold my magic collection. Does anybody have a drill I could borrow?

Sure thing, MJ! My drill will be available as a download (for only $25.00!!) next week... Smile

Jim
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
I loaned someone a card book, never got it back, and I loaned a portable computer printer, never got it back, I loaned a number of props to a magician who had his case stolen, never got them back.

I don't loan things anymore. If I feel like it I just GIVE things away, that way I never am disappointed.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » WOW I am full of questions today... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL