We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello, just saying hello (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joiemagic
View Profile
New user
New York
1 Post

Profile of Joiemagic
My name is Joie, I go by the name Mr. Magic Man... yes, I know it is simple and many people use it, but it was the kids in my kids school that got me going with it... Been doing magic for about 15 years now, even though I always loved it, even when I was younger. Started it because I was working as a Hospital Police Officer in a city hospital (still there, but now am a Fire Safety director) and found a way to keep the kids in the Emergency Department waiting area from running around by doing a few basic tricks. From there, it just took off. Have worked a few restaurants, including a Wendy's Fast Food restaurant. While I don't do as many shows as I would like, I still love to perform and always have something with me.
Fez
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Fez
Welcome to the Café Joie, or should I say Mr. Magic Man!

I hope you have a fun stay here at the Café! It's amazing how you use magic to keep children quiet and happy! Keep up the good work!

-Fez
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Jolemagic,

Sounds like everyone is having fun with your Magic.

-Mary Mowder
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello, just saying hello (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL