The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Whisper (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2167 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
PWRIS: my answer was for thomas

you cannot perform that for two people only: especially if they are friends or a couple

please read my post here:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/searc......=7125783
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2529 Posts

Profile of brehaut
I promised a review once I gave the book a thorough reading. My review will be similar to other postings of people who have actually purchased the book. First, it is very good. You are able to do exactly what is advertised. I have not yet performed it because it really should be done on stage or for a large group of people. To do this effect justice you should have your script down iron clad. I would anticipate most spectators watching this effect will be absolutely bafffled--and that is what we want. As for the spectator who you whisper too, I believe the way the effect is designed he will not understand the method. It is possible that over time, if that spectator thought about it, he might to some extent understand part of the method---but maybe not and highly doubtful it would be the day of the performance (i.e he would not be able to opine on the method to other spectators). The actual secret could be shared in just a few pages but Ken explains everything in detail---this is important. There is no sleight of hand, just presentation. Ken gives you everything you need. Overall I am very satisfied with the purchase, glad it is a limited release and think the price is fair taking all things into consideration.
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Hey guys just letting you know that if you have been waiting to get together the money to buy Whisper, there is a super price at mindshocks website.

You should take a look at it

Nefesch
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3495 Posts

Profile of takeachance
No there isn't, it's a book, the special was for e-books
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Quote:
On 2011-08-26 17:13, takeachance wrote:
No there isn't, it's a book, the special was for e-books

Argggg
I think you are right!!!!!

My mistake Smile
sorry guys!

Nefesch
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Whisper (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL