We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Good eeevening (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

clooney
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of clooney
Hiya. I figured since I've been lurking in the shadows for a while I ought to at least pop up and say hello (and, well, register). And just to be clear, the name's C. Looney, not Clooney. Smile Anyway, I'm a complete amateur (no, really, I suck at this stuff), but I've loved magic for decades, since I was a little kid fiddling with a Blackstone's kit and watching Harry Anderson on TV. Between being a horror geek and being born and raised in Rochester NY, my personal goal right now is to write and perform (at least for some friends from work) a seance show for this year's Halloween.

So, uh, yeah. Hi. Smile
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome C. Looney,

I doubt you're the only Magician here that s**ks at this stuff but you're one of the only ones to admit it.

There is no crime in being bad if you are committed to improving (and you are improving).

The Café can help.

-Mary Mowder
RPAYNE40S
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of RPAYNE40S
Good luck. New here too.
ferrismagic
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of ferrismagic
Hey Clooney, I'd suggest you perform as much as you can for as many ppl as you can, that's the only way to get better... Find strangers... work on your PR skills...Gd luck mate...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Good eeevening (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL