The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » JAY SANKEY coming to Miami (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
367 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Greetings fellow magicians, Jay Sankey is coming to Miami for a very special lecture on Thursday, April 28th at 7:30 P.M.

Jay's lectures are very well received everywhere he goes and we expect this to be a sell-out so if you are planning on coming, and we would welcome you, please either send me an email to merlina17@aol.com or give me a call at 786-258-8762 to reserve a spot so we can make arrangements for all that wish to come.

The cost is only $10 for members of S.A.M. 280 or Magic City Conjurers, everyone else pays only $15 to attend this very magical evening with the one and only Jay Sankey.

Hope to see many of you there and until next time, keep a dream in the making.

Maria
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1252 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
Thanks Maria for let us know.
Sure I will be there.
Regards!
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
367 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Wonderful, looking forward to seeing you there.

Maria
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
367 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Greetings, it's almost time for Jay Sankey to arrive in Florida and bring his wonderful lecture to Miami.

We are only 3 days away from the lecture by Jay Sankey this Thursday evening at the South Miami Elks Lodge 6304 S.W. 78 Street. Response has been very good so come one come all and join us for this lecture.
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
367 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Greetings everyone, I could tell you about Jay Sankey, I could tell you about his lecture, BUT, rather than telling you about it myself, here is what the man, himself, has to say about his lecture:

Jay Sankey lecture
Thursday, April 28th at 7:30 P.M
6304 S.W. 78 Street

SLEIGHT-OF-HAND MEETS SLEIGHT-OF-MIND
“My new lecture is an exciting combination of fun, powerful effects and thought-provoking theory, with an emphasis on startling effects for ALL SKILL LEVELS you can share with people ANYWHERE. I'll be drawing material from various sources including my 'Revolutionary Card Magic' DVD and my brand new 'Bending the Real' project. It's going to be a true celebration of the art and science of deception!”
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
367 Posts

Profile of Merlina
WOW! Is all that I can say. Wonderful!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » JAY SANKEY coming to Miami (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL