The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Jay Sankey to be hosted by Miami club (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
370 Posts

Profile of Merlina
On Thursday, April 28th, at 7:30 P.M., S.A.M. 280 and Magic City Conjurers will be hosting Jay Sankey's lecture -- it promises to be a very magical evening!

Jay's lectures are very well received everywhere he goes and we expect this to be a sell-out so if you are planning on coming, and we would welcome you, please either send me an email to merlina17@aol.com or give me a call at 786-258-8762 to reserve a spot so we can make arrangements for all that wish to come.

The cost is only $15 to attend if you are not members of S.A.M. 280 or Magic City Conjurers; those members pay $10 per person at the door.

Hope to see many of you there and until next time, keep a dream in the making.

Maria
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
370 Posts

Profile of Merlina
The week is finally here and we are only 3 days away from the lecture by Jay Sankey this Thursday evening at the South Miami Elks Lodge 6304 S.W. 78 Street. Response has been very good so come one come all and join us for this lecture.

Maria
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1175 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
Looking forward to it!
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
370 Posts

Profile of Merlina
This Thursday, April 28th at 7:30 P.M. -- Jay Sankey lecture -- 6304 S.W. 78 Street

Rather than telling you about it, here is what Jay Sankey, himself, has to say about his all new lecture.

SLEIGHT-OF-HAND MEETS SLEIGHT-OF-MIND

“My new lecture is an exciting combination of fun, powerful effects and thought-provoking theory, with an emphasis on startling effects for ALL SKILL LEVELS you can share with people ANYWHERE. I'll be drawing material from various sources including my 'Revolutionary Card Magic' DVD and my brand new 'Bending the Real' project. It's going to be a true celebration of the art and science of deception!”
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
370 Posts

Profile of Merlina
All I can say about last night's lecture is WOW! He was wonderful!
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
Quote:
On 2011-04-29 07:39, Merlina wrote:
All I can say about last night's lecture is WOW! He was wonderful!

I haven't found a single thing of his that I don't like...some I wouldn't perform myself...but liked 'em all! Especially, Just Imagine, Nailed, and Revelations Shirt.
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
370 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Mike, you are so right! He had 7 DVDs available and a book of essays....all of which we all picked up. I'll be posting a video to my Facebook page in a few minutes -- check it out, there are some mini snippets of the lecture.

Thanks for the feedback.

Maria
tester2006
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of tester2006
UGH, I just saw this now. I am on Jay Sankeys newsletter mailing list, I wish he gave me a heads up on this. I would have loved to go. Unfortunately I'm a hobbyist but it looks like it was open for all. I don't see many well known lectures coming to South Florida so would have loved to see him.
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
370 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Greetings, yes, our meetings are open to all. If you would PM me your email address (you can email me at merlina17@aol.com) I will gladly add you the the mailing list and keep you up to date on who is coming to Miami as well as other magic events that may be happening. In the past few months we've had, Jay Sankey, Wayne Houchin, Daniel Garcia, Jonathan Levit, The Colombinis, Al Callus, Shawn Farquhar, and a couple of more lecturers. Getting ready for some big names coming down soon.

Keep a dream in the making
Maria
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Jay Sankey to be hosted by Miami club (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL