We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Palm sunday (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

trylleandreas
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of trylleandreas
Hey I am going to do a magic trick in my church on sunday the 17 of april, it is Palm sunday this day, so I could be nice to have something that have a christen message. Do you guys have an idea?
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7408 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2472 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
I have posted an idea on my blog:

http://magic316.wordpress.com/

Hope you find it helpful, as an idea stimulator!

RevJohn
Kif Anderson
View Profile
FCM forum Staff
1961 - 2012
386 Posts

Profile of Kif Anderson
What comes to mind, but I've not done this, create a palm leaf out of paper and talk about how as he came into the city, on the exact day that was predicted in the the Old Testament, that people laid down palm leaves as Jesus rode into town. However the public was a fickle as they are now because by the end of the week their affection for Him was being torn to shreds (tear up "palm leaf") then restore to a paper cross...

Something like that would seem to be easy enough to create and if you use the "Fresh Fish Sold Here" principle...it should work find. Just make sure the cross is wide enough to hid the crumpled wad of paper. That could be very powerful. Also, if you have notes or scripture references you want to remember, write them on the back of the palm leaf and cross in pencil.

It isn't magical, but http://www.ehow.com/how_5390555_make-cross-palm-leaf.html shows how to make a cross from a palm leaf. The same message could be shared and you could hand it out to someone.
We are not cisterns made for hoarding, we are channels made for sharing. - Billy Graham
<BR>
<BR>Sharing the gospel with Comedy & Illusion www.ozandwilde.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Palm sunday (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL