The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Isolated Gold Review Requested (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
El Duco, new effect. Anyone have a review for this one?

Thanks
2002 coinguy
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of 2002 coinguy
I own one. I'm disappointed about its' workmanship. The gimmick outlet can easily detect. The base cann't fit with the cover. I cann't talk too much about it here, if you buy one you will know all about these. It not worth for the asked price.
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Thanks, you saved me a lot of money!
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1805 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
The new version is advertised as remote. I had the older version which wasn't. I never performed it as I was concerned that it appeared to me that many borrowed rings would not work because of size problems.

On the other hand, some suggest never using a spectator's ring in the first place, and there are ways to get around this that the audience won't be aware of.

As far as the spectator seeing what should'nt be seen, this is really a parlor/stage effect, not a close-up one.

If my perceived ring size difficulty has been overcome and the remote is sure-fire, I think I would reconsider (except it is a bit pricey in my opinion). I always felt it could be a great effect, and I thought about it for about 5 years before I purchased it.

If you could see the new version before buying it, you may decide it will work for you. I would'nt decide against it so fast.

Terry
Co-author with illusionist Andre' Kole of "Astrology and Psychic Phenomena."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Isolated Gold Review Requested (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL