The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Jumbo Cups and Balls (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

WalkerMagic
View Profile
Regular user
Littleton, CO
103 Posts

Profile of WalkerMagic
Check out this cups and balls set. They are huge! I put a softball in one of the cups to show how big they are.

Click here to view attached image.
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3149 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Looks good! How's your routine coming along?
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
WalkerMagic
View Profile
Regular user
Littleton, CO
103 Posts

Profile of WalkerMagic
Thanks! My routine has come along very well. I've tried using these cups for my routine but they are just too big! Cups and balls are my favorite trick to perform.
bwarren3
View Profile
Special user
518 Posts

Profile of bwarren3
Jimmy,
Have you looked at a set of gary Animal babes??? Small enough to handle extremely well but also large enough on the inside to hold a baseball..Todd has a couple of really nice sets of cups for sale here on the Café.

Bill
WalkerMagic
View Profile
Regular user
Littleton, CO
103 Posts

Profile of WalkerMagic
Quote:
On 2011-04-11 20:21, bwarren3 wrote:
Jimmy,
Have you looked at a set of gary Animal babes??? Small enough to handle extremely well but also large enough on the inside to hold a baseball..Todd has a couple of really nice sets of cups for sale here on the Café.

Bill

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll look into those cups.

Tommy
Sir Richard
View Profile
Special user
650 Posts

Profile of Sir Richard
Quote:
On 2011-04-11 20:35, WalkerMagic wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-04-11 20:21, bwarren3 wrote:
Jimmy,
Have you looked at a set of gary Animal babes??? Small enough to handle extremely well but also large enough on the inside to hold a baseball..Todd has a couple of really nice sets of cups for sale here on the Café.

Bill

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll look into those cups.

Tommy
Sorry, Jimmy; but you'll have to have 50 legit posts 1st before you can get into that forum.

Sir Richard.
"In the land of Murphy there is but ONE law!"
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24249 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Those cups are the LeJumbo by Ickle Pickle. They are rather rare. I think Steve Bender made fewer than 50 sets.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
WalkerMagic
View Profile
Regular user
Littleton, CO
103 Posts

Profile of WalkerMagic
Quote:
On 2011-04-11 21:57, Bill Palmer wrote:
Those cups are the LeJumbo by Ickle Pickle. They are rather rare. I think Steve Bender made fewer than 50 sets.

Wow, that's really cool! Thanks for the info!
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24249 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
You are welcome. I asked Steve (the owner of Ickle Pickle) specifically about these cups. He said that he didn't make many sets, because they really weren't very practical.

You have to find a set of cups that will fit your hands, basically.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
WalkerMagic
View Profile
Regular user
Littleton, CO
103 Posts

Profile of WalkerMagic
Quote:
On 2011-04-11 21:47, Sir Richard wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-04-11 20:35, WalkerMagic wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-04-11 20:21, bwarren3 wrote:
Jimmy,
Have you looked at a set of gary Animal babes??? Small enough to handle extremely well but also large enough on the inside to hold a baseball..Todd has a couple of really nice sets of cups for sale here on the Café.

Bill

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll look into those cups.

Tommy
Sorry, Jimmy; but you'll have to have 50 legit posts 1st before you can get into that forum.

Sir Richard.

By the way everyone my name is not Jimmy, its Tommy.

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Jumbo Cups and Balls (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL