The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Magic Store price list (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4176 Posts

Profile of bobser
Hi guys,
I know that there is a magic store (online) that lists its stock by price (from low cost to high ), which is wonderful when you've got x amount to spend.
Can anyone remember which site it is?
regards,
Bob
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
makeupguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1406 Posts

Profile of makeupguy
Seems like a not every effecient way to buy magic. Why shop by price... when you can shop for something GOOD.. and save up for it if necessary.
Harrismatic
View Profile
Elite user
Greece
435 Posts

Profile of Harrismatic
I agree with makeupguy. The criterion of shopping by price gives the impression of wanting waste some money without reason. So we have the choice between quantity and quality and in most cases the second choice is better...
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22900 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Bob Kohler Magic has his items listed this way as well. I have seen a number of sites that are doing this.
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1586 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Bobser,

There are a number of places like this. One that comes to mind is the Magic Geek
http://www.magicgeek.com/?gclid=CJnyoJaXl6gCFcxL2godGRRsIQ.

The bigger the price does not equate to the better the trick. I use my stoplight cards all the time and they get great reactions. The sponge balls kill em too. Duplicity is awesome and only cost me $15. My ickle pickle chop cup is just as good as a Johnson one. Remember it is not the price or even the prop that makes the magic it is the performer.

Good luck and have a great day
Patrick
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4176 Posts

Profile of bobser
At Last!!!!!!
I was clean shaven when asked this question!
Many thanks Patrick and two other members.
And of course the reason why some experience sellers have such a site is so that when you know the cost of the award/present you're about to be awarded you can choose it from such a site. ie: "We'd like you to pick a present you'd like for £500 approx."
Cheers,
Bob
R.E. Byrnes
View Profile
Inner circle
1206 Posts

Profile of R.E. Byrnes
What a preposterous way to decide what to buy
jazzy snazzy
View Profile
Inner circle
run off by a mob of Villagers wielding
2109 Posts

Profile of jazzy snazzy
You can sort by price at Bob Solari's site....
http://bobsolarimagic.com/shop/index.php......er_id=12
"The secret of life is to look good from a distance."
-Charles Schulz
Aaron Smith Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1439 Posts

Profile of Aaron Smith Magic
I don't understand what the big deal is. Sometimes I buy new stuff that I have never heard of, to see it's good or not. If I only want to spend 50 bucks, then it makes it easy for me to browse through items that I can afford. I don't understand what is so "preposterous" about that?
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
It's a pretty standard E-Commerce functionality. Most will allow you to sort by title or price as needed.
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1586 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
I agree that Bob Solari does this on his site. He is awesome to work with as well.

Patrick
Artie Fufkin
View Profile
Special user
857 Posts

Profile of Artie Fufkin
MJM lets you set each category from either lowest $ to highest $, or highest $ to lowest $.

My OCD insists I view things from most expensive to least expensive no matter what my budget is.
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4176 Posts

Profile of bobser
There y'go. Thankyou Artie, sounds fantastic. OCD absolutely rocks by the way. I have 23,487 freckles... I think.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Magic Store price list (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL