The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Ebay Madness Continues (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24249 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I'm not going to mention the seller's name. Nor will I post a link to his listing. However, there is a seller who is offering Morrissey combo cup sets at the "Low, Low, Price" of $83.00 per set, plus shipping.

Morrissey's price for these same cups is $70 (CDN), which is about $67.30 US. Not that I want to interfere with trade on eBay, but if the magic dealers who sell their wares on eBay think that purchasers are too stupid to check with the other internet dealers, many of whom advertise right here on the Café, then maybe we deserve to pay inflated prices for eBay items.

Here's a hint. When you see something up for sale on an auction site -- ANY auction site -- check the price against other sources. You can save a lot of money that way.

Just be careful, though. There are some web sites that advertise things they don't have, particularly stage illusions.

There is a web site in Asia that is selling a knockoff of the Blaney Ladder Levitation and the Blaney Miracle Hoop for much less than the retail price of a real Blaney product. Buyer beware -- these Blaney knockoffs DO NOT WORK. You will be wasting your money.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Ebay Madness Continues (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL