We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians » » Anyone remember this issue? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tntjr
View Profile
Elite user
482 Posts

Profile of tntjr
I have a shelf full of old Magic issues. Am looking for a trick that I'm sure is in one of them. Maybe one of you remembers it. It was a routine for children using a clear force bag. The birthday child or whoever is supposed to feel special is the only one who gets a red one, for example. A big deal is made of it before everyone grabs one. I remember it being a cute routine, but don't remember much else. Great thing is every kid leaves with a lollipop.
Anyone remember this? I know it's on my shelf, but cannot even begin to guess. I'd say it was between 2005 and 2010.
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2222 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Go to Magic Magazine website and there is an index you can download....maybe if you see the title you will remember it
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
tntjr
View Profile
Elite user
482 Posts

Profile of tntjr
Quote:
On 2011-04-13 21:10, shomemagic wrote:
Go to Magic Magazine website and there is an index you can download....maybe if you see the title you will remember it

Thanks. Tried but no luck. If I knew the title it would help. Oh well, it's an excuse to browse!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians » » Anyone remember this issue? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL