We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from the Motor City (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

innermind
View Profile
Regular user
suburban Detroit
154 Posts

Profile of innermind
Hi!

My name is David, and I live in the suburban Detroit area.

I've been dabbling in magic ever since I joined the Cub Scouts back in 1969. During the 1980's, I helped fund my way through college by occasionally performing at private parties. In 1988, I became a member of IBM, including Detroit's Ring 22 (although I hardly have time to attend the Ring meetings). In 1990, I attended a Lee Earle lecture sponsored by Ring 22, and I became hooked on mentalism.

I never considered myself good enough to become a full-time performer; I simply enjoy the art primarily as a hobbyist/part-time performer. To this day, my primary focus remains in mentalism.

I figured it was finally time to get into the 21st century and sign-up on this internet forum thingy!

So now, you're stuck with me!

:wavey:
"Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else." -Will Rogers
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Innermind,

I know how you feel. I thought I was the last person in the U.S. who was not on the internet when I got on line. Turned out I wasn't and you probably aren't the last either. Now we can both point and laugh at the newer-bies.

-Mary Mowder
gimpy2
View Profile
Special user
947 Posts

Profile of gimpy2
Hey David,

4 years ago I new nothing of the online world. I honestly told my wife " Hey honey,I think I want to build magic and sell it on the entra net. I could not spell it or say it right but but I wanted to give it a try anyway. Four years latter and I have met some of the most interesting people in the world. I am sure you will meet some of them here Too.

Enjoy,
Gimpy
RPAYNE40S
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of RPAYNE40S
Welcome. I am new as well. I hope I don't screw up
ferrismagic
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of ferrismagic
Greetings innermind...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from the Motor City (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL