We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi from Philly! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

janeydanger
View Profile
New user
Philadelphia
5 Posts

Profile of janeydanger
Hello!

I'm really new to entertainment in general, and as such most of the entertainment I do is ballooning, but am interested in expanding my skillset, and this seemed like a really nice, friendly community to join. I look forward to getting to know y'all!

My name is Sarah, janeydanger is a pirate name I was assigned about a million years ago that I liked and kinda stuck with me. Pleased to meet outstanding bunch of talented folks!
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome janeydanger,

That is a fun name.

I'm sure you'll be in the Ballooning 101 forum but perhaps I'll see you in other fora as you explore your expanding interests.

-Mary Mowder
janeydanger
View Profile
New user
Philadelphia
5 Posts

Profile of janeydanger
Probably, yes. I'm enthusiastic about learning EVERYTHING. Probably the next couple of things I learn will be juggling and face painting, but I would love to be able to tie some magic into the parties and stuff I do. Any suggestions?
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
I learned to Juggle with the "Juggling for the Complete Klutz" book. It doesn't take very much (or very good) juggling to add a little fun to your show. Once you catch the Juggling bug you will love the practice and it's good for instilling the love of practice for other Magic.

Silk Magic is Colorful and light to carry.

Rope Magic is GREAT fun to practice and (done correctly) very entertaining, versatile and easy to carry as well.

My best advice is practice. I know many much more naturally talented people than I, who are not as good Magicians as I, simply because I enjoy practice (she said humbly).

-Mary Mowder
RPAYNE40S
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of RPAYNE40S
Look into McBride teaching a Max Maven trick with balloon animal balloons. It is cool.
ferrismagic
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of ferrismagic
Hi Sarah...
janeydanger
View Profile
New user
Philadelphia
5 Posts

Profile of janeydanger
Whoa! So I got to go to a circus arts event this weekend. Probably MUCH more likely to learn edgier skills now. Thanks for the warm welcome, y'all.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi from Philly! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL