The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Denis Behr's contributions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kentfgunn
View Profile
Inner circle
Merritt Island FL
1639 Posts

Profile of kentfgunn
I wonder if Denis knows he has some sort of weird stalker on the Internet.

Here's that weirdo doing one of the tricks from Denis' new book. Trouble is he changed a bunch of stuff. He should just do the tricks as Denis writes them down. What a maroon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiWjEBx8H......ed#at=26

KG
kentfgunn
View Profile
Inner circle
Merritt Island FL
1639 Posts

Profile of kentfgunn
That's it, I am outta here. You kids behave yourselves. Go to the Genii forum if you think my ap-cray's worth reading or watching. I really cannot freaking stand the summation of puerile decisions made by the staff herein.

Love you Steve-O. This is your house. I had a great time here. Time to go. See you at the GGG kid.

KG
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Kent you never stop amazing me , wonderful handlign form a teriffic magician DB
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
Quote:
On 2011-04-16 13:19, kentfgunn wrote:
That's it, I am outta here. You kids behave yourselves. Go to the Genii forum if you think my ap-cray's worth reading or watching. I really cannot freaking stand the summation of puerile decisions made by the staff herein.

Love you Steve-O. This is your house. I had a great time here. Time to go. See you at the GGG kid.

KG

I'm sorry to see you go, Kent. I highly value your posts and, as such, I (selfishly) hope that you reconsider your decision.

I understand the frustration you feel when each moderator must subjectively interpret the Café policy. Sometimes they don't get it right and they arbitrarily either move or delete threads to what they consider a better location for the subject matter. I too have been smoted by such policy and, as such, I understand the feelings of frustration you are feeling for the perceived arbitrariness of it all. In evaluating such actions by the moderators, I try to ascribe the best intentions and motives to the moderators. In this regard I remember that they are all unpaid volunteers and, in most all situations, I usually conclude that they are doing the best job they can do.

Best,

Mike
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Denis Behr's contributions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL