The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Internet Radio Guest (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

handa
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, PA
1346 Posts

Profile of handa
I will be a guest on Beyond the Edge Radio tomorrow night, along with Ricky Dick, owner of Castle Blood. We will be taling about Halloween, Haunted Houses, Horror Host TV Shows, the National Halloween Convention, Magic, and Cryptozoology.

It should be interesting because this is normally a paranormal radio show and we were asked to discuss non-paranormal topics. I believe that the show can be picked up at beyondtheedge.com and jackeloperadio.com

Chris
SpellbinderEntertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
West Coast
3486 Posts

Profile of SpellbinderEntertainment
Congrats! Was it interesting as you thought it would be?
Walt
“Tales of Enchantment: The Art of Magic”
by Walt Anthony
www.LeapingLizardsMagic.com

"spinning tales and weaving enchantment"
handa
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, PA
1346 Posts

Profile of handa
I'll know tonight at 10:30 EDT Smile

We're concerned about 90 minutes of live conversation only in the sense that we've never done this without filler. OTOH, both of us are pretty blessed with the gift of gab to cover the time. We also have a range of subjects, so that makes things a bit easier for us, too.

Chris
handa
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, PA
1346 Posts

Profile of handa
I was just informed that we're actually on FM in 300 markets in addition to the internet. Nothing like a bit more pressure two minutes before air time!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Internet Radio Guest (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL