The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Free ebook for readers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3198 Posts

Profile of seadog93
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
Doesn't want to work for me Courtney :-( - Chrome says the link is broken or removed.
Steve
[
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3198 Posts

Profile of seadog93
Really? Smile
I tried it on Safari and it worked okay.
The one thing is that it takes a long time to work (close to a minute on my DSL), I just did something on another window.
PM me if it still doesn't work, I'm not familiar with Chrome. Maybe there is some restriction?

-Courtney
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Just tried in in Chrome on my Mac and it worked fine for me.

It did take a little while to open, but it did open it in another window when I clicked the link. Much quicker was to write click and save direct to my computer Smile

Looking forward to reading this.

Thanks so much Smile
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Crimlock
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of Crimlock
Thanks for the free book. It sounds good, going to read through it soon. The link works for me in internet explorer, but not in firefox. In the link you put a space between Two and Thoughts, firefox didn't like it. Maybe next time use a "_"?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Free ebook for readers (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL