The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » Who finance'$ this show for Reza? I need advise (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

awesome124
View Profile
New user
Denver/LA
39 Posts

Profile of awesome124
Here check this out http://www.magicreza.com/bio.html or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5Rvvy0BMtM

Can someone tell me who pays for all these amazing props, tour bus, warehouse, magic, this guy also tours with 15,000 pounds of lighting and sound..., that's cool but how does he finance the show?? He's not a household name but very successful, I need to know how, thoughts..., ideas appreciated?

Like many of you... I've been doing magic a very long time and..., after all he's just a kid no offense but how? Someone beat me over the head, kindly?! Blood please.
Damon Reinbold
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of Damon Reinbold
OK, here's how it most likely is done. The guy is really rich and finances himself or ... he has a sponsor who essentially owns part of the show and provides assistance (even monetarily) for promotion, publicity, etc. That sponsor may even help with cost of costumes, assistants and crews. Plus a road manager. Plus a PR company to advance the show.

Some lighting and sound companies may also provide lights and sound in exchange for promotional value - maybe not all, but some ... and every little bit helps.

Buses cost a fortune but most likely he leases a bus for specific times when shows are booked. Gosh, you get a sponsor like Budweiser who could put their ad on the bus and you've got a bus at virtually no cost.

His web presence is excellent and he's just a real cool looking guy. Sexy for the chicks and cool for the guys.

Merchandising -- he even sells t shirts at his shows and they are very cool items. He probably hangs out with some rock stars, if he doesn't now, he will. He is very savvy and has very savvy people working with him. One is totally unable to reach that level of success without building up to it. Dream about that level, but begin at a sensible level that you can handle now and keep climbing the ladder of success. Before too long (a few years), this guy might be you.
Damon Reinbold
<BR>2011 President, S.A.M. Assembly 71
<BR>2011 President, IBM Ring 90
magicofevan
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of magicofevan
Reza doesn't have any outside investors and wasn't wealthy prior to his success in magic. He has just grown his business and actually owns all of his tour production, warehouse, tour buses, etc. seen on his site, http://www.RezaLive.com
Ricardini24
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Ricardini24
He certainly has a fantastic web/video editor. That production looks fantastic, very polished and professional. I'd wish him good luck but he clearly doesn't need it, he is doing just fine.

Good on him.
jamesbond
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of jamesbond
Family cash... good for him!
jamesbond
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of jamesbond
jamesbond
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of jamesbond
Brian Arkell
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of Brian Arkell
I think his family has money from what I have heard? It`s a rich guys hobby or profession!
chrisontour
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of chrisontour
Quote:
On 2012-11-02 12:56, magicofevan wrote:
Reza doesn't have any outside investors and wasn't wealthy prior to his success in magic. He has just grown his business and actually owns all of his tour production, warehouse, tour buses, etc. seen on his site, http://www.RezaLive.com

This is correct. There are a lot of cases of "magicians" with rich family members or investors who shell out tons of cash in hopes of rare success. In Reza's case I read he actually started a vending business at some crazy early age to buy his first few tricks and continually reinvested show income to build what he has today. That's pretty impressive.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » Who finance'$ this show for Reza? I need advise (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL