We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo Creators (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Inert
View Profile
Special user
Babbled incessantly for
642 Posts

Profile of Inert
I find it inequitable that not a single post has been dedicated to the very men who have provided all the joy & wonderment throughout the years...the Tenyo creators. There are posts about the best tricks, the worst tricks, etc. All good subjects, but how about the people that brought them forth. Thinkin' it's time we remedy this situation & give 'em their well earned due. I mean in a whole career span context. KUDOS to the whole team. My pick for fav is Shigeru Sugawara. Not because he is the most prolific, but because I find his process & output the most unusual. Rarely are his offerings based on another existing illusion. They just seem to manifest out of the clear blue to me. Don't get me wrong, the whole team shines & blazes brightly. Anyone else have a certain affinity for one particular creator & if so, why?
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1919 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Lubor Fiedler, not really fulltime Tenyo staff, has created some of the best illusions:
- 4D Surprise
- Blue Crystal
- Antigravity Rock (I wonder how much this will be worth when it is discontinued ... Smile)
- Invisible Zone
- Parabox

But perhaps my 'alltime' favourite would be Hiroshi Kondo (does he still make/invent tricks - anyone knows this?). He designed most of my favourites like:

- Mobile Illusion (one of the most underestimated tricks imho!)
- Diabolicus
- Vault Vision
- Bare Bones
- Sidetrack
- Eclipse
- Sandwich Platter
- Midas Machine
- Nightmare In Color (just got this, as J M Talbot once told me (in a pm or on the site) it has this great 'Tenyo'-improvement!)
- Dynamic Coins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo Creators (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL