The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Obscura and Robert Neale piece. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

christiancagigal
View Profile
Special user
SF Bay Area
625 Posts

Profile of christiancagigal
Hey All,

So, Obscura: A Magic Show has come to the end of it's run. I'll be lying low a bit for about a year. I will be doing a handful of one off performances around the Bay and in the San Francisco underground over the next 12 months. I will also be working on our documentary performance film of Now and at the Hour which will hopefully start doing a tour of film festivals starting early next year (cross your fingers for us.)

The past year has been a very rough one for our family and me as we dealt with my mother's losing battle to cancer. She past away in my arms a month ago, took her last breaths as I said good bye. This would probably explain why Obscura: A Magic Show was so full of stories of death and such (working out some issues I believe...)

With that, I'd love to share with everyone footage from the very end of the very last performance of Obscura. Some folks thought it was a dark ending....I thought it was rather lovely...and if one is paying attention: hopeful.

Here is Robert Neale's.........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tSNhG3NNIo
"Besides the known and the unknown, what else is there?"-Harold Pinter
www.christiancagigal.com
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Nice!!!!!!

Great story!

R
Paul Prater
View Profile
Elite user
North Little Rock, AR
483 Posts

Profile of Paul Prater
Great job Christian. Good luck on your future endeavors.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Obscura and Robert Neale piece. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL