The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Tension or Aces in their Faces?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

devin_devil
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of devin_devil
I'm new to magic and was thinking, which of the two is better, Tension or Aces in their Faces? Smile
Zednanreh
View Profile
Loyal user
Miami, FL
211 Posts

Profile of Zednanreh
(going from memory because I saw Tension long ago)
I don't think Tension would fool anyone, but I could be wrong. *shrug* Moving along, considering I can't remember more about it....

Aces in Their faces, as advertised, (and based on memory) was not performed by Copperfield. Everyone seems to credit their 'new' ace assembly to Copperfield's Grandfather Aces, which is COMPLETELY different. (and no, McDonald's Aces IS NOT Grandfather Aces). I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure. As for the value, I can EASILY tell what the gimmick is because of my knowledge of ace assemblies. I recommend on learning a good ungaffed ace assembly, there are plenty out there, and save yourself the $12 to $20 dollars. I hope this helped.

Any more questions, feel free to ask.

- Alex
So you want to market or sell your trick? Before you do, read this!
Brad Burt
View Profile
Inner circle
2675 Posts

Profile of Brad Burt
I am not familiar with Tension, but I can tell you that Aces in Their Faces is great. VERY easy to do and very deceptive.

A great book to start with if you want to learn some technique while learning great tricks: Close-up Card Magic by Harry Lorayne. I think its called Flash Aces....I loaned my copy and can't look it up, but similar in effect to the above and uses regular cards.
Best,

Brad Burt
Brad Burt
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Tension or Aces in their Faces?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL