The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Take a look at this bag (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gary Shelton
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of Gary Shelton
This duffel is extra large and seems heavy enough for the road

http://bigduffles.com/product/42_wheeled......oad.html

take a look and let me know what you think
P.Synenberg
View Profile
New user
Abingdon, Va
58 Posts

Profile of P.Synenberg
It looks rugged and like it will take a beating. Appears to have plenty of interior storage for bigger props as well, doesn't look like a bad bag at all for the money. Perhaps I'll order one my self, thanks Gary!
-P.J. Synenberg
M&M Magic
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of M&M Magic
That's one neat looking case! I like the three wheels!
charliecheckers
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of charliecheckers
For the money I would definitely do it... seems to be very roomy and will protect the props well. GO for it!

Danny
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22650 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I think when it comes to soft luggage bags it all has to do with what you intend to carry and if it is okay for the items to get smashed. I never carry my expensive Chop Cup or Cups and Balls in a soft bag. My jumbo cards do not look so good if bent and broken. So if you are not going to build the inside walls with solid material, I would stay away from all soft bags if the items can be smashed or broken.

I have carried wands and metal rings in a soft shoulder bag, but that is about it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Take a look at this bag (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL