The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Servante Time..... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

flimnar
View Profile
Special user
Salt Lake
577 Posts

Profile of flimnar
It is servante time! I have just purchased a relatively large servante from The Ambitious Card, and it is on its way! While there may be some obvious uses for it, I suspect there is a lot of potential I haven't considered. Do you know of any resources that offers some ideas regarding the many ways a servante may be used and how loads might be organized?

Thanks!
"This one goes to eleven..." Nigel Tufnel
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
This thread might help you a bit. It concerns pouches, but the principles still apply.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=37&31
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
I like the idea of a Servante on the back of a chair. I used this before, and it rocks! Plus any other places (besides a table) it can be placed are great ditching (and stealing) sources! One thing I remember really being cutting edge (to me at the time) was a Servante hung on the back of an assistant! As she walked by, the item(s) were ditched or stolen as needed. As general use goes, no magic table should be without one! Lapping is another alternative, if you're sitting, but if standing, a Servante is the way to go! Smile

Doug
flimnar
View Profile
Special user
Salt Lake
577 Posts

Profile of flimnar
Quote:
On 2011-04-26 23:13, Bill Palmer wrote:
This thread might help you a bit. It concerns pouches, but the principles still apply.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=37&31

A great place to start----thanks Bill. There are some real gems here. I'm kind of suprised there isn't more published on this topic. It appears you are the sole (published) authority!
"This one goes to eleven..." Nigel Tufnel
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I'm not an authority at all, really. All I know is what worked for me. I have worked with servantes and with pouches. The Servante that Frank has is really a good one. I have one that I use occasionally. Kozmo uses one.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Servante Time..... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL