The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Magic Café - On your handheld (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10633 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Just noticed today that when viewing the Magic Café on my Blackberry Bold - The background has switched from the black with the colored lettering (harder to read) to a pure white background. Much easier to read!

I don't know if this is a system improvement, or maybe I changed something on my end - who knows - but it looks much better and so much easier on the eyes Smile
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Must be something that you changed on your end (or your Blackberry wasn't able to fully load the page correctly). I get the same website on my mobile device, meaning a mobile version of the Café does not, yet, exist.

I have no problems with the full site on my phone, though.
magicgettogether
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
556 Posts

Profile of magicgettogether
Mine is still the same as well (droid). My only issue I have is with myself, I keep logging out when I get pm because the links are so close together on the small screen (I forget to resize it first).
80 years in the making - Magic Get Together
Visit Abbotts Magic Online - Abbott Magic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Magic Café - On your handheld (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL