The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » MINDvention 2011 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
You can never tell who does mentalism... just got off the phone with Mio... you may have seen his stage act (I saw it the first time at FISM) where he transforms into a clown and then floats away... we met and hung out when we both performed at the IBM convention in the UK...

Mio is a very busy performer and he is just getting off a three month cruise ship gig and he said in addition to his regular act, he also does a mentalism show on the ship... he has a gig the night before we start in NC, but he will fly to Vegas and join us... looking forward to seeing him and everyone else at MINDvention...
Scott Wells
View Profile
Inner circle
Houston, TX
1025 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
I'm getting excited about attending. Jamie Salinas and I have been doing seances now for the past four years here in Houston. But last year we suspended one of our performances to attend the MINDvention and lecture on seances. It was a highlight for us and we are looking forward to returning this year as registrants.

But Jamie will be a dealer this year along with Gene Protas (creator of the Banachek/Protas "Psi Kalc") and will be selling some cool electronics for the mentalist. I'm just along for the ride...and of course to record a podcast.
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

Magic Inspirations website for all things Banachek: www.magicinspirations.net
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Looking forward to seeing you and your posses Scott...

Just heard that Lior Manor will be flying in from Israel for MINDvention...
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5931 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
It's getting oh so close!
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
4005 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
I am officially counting the sleeps.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

My books are here: www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Richard Osterlind will have a table in the dealers room and Craig Filicetti (ProMystic) will be there for one day only on 10/17... other late additions are Menny Lindenfield (Israel), Patrick Redford, Losander and Max Krause...
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
This looks to be a good one Danny. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
FYI - reposting this from MINDvention Facebook page

For those of you coming in to Vegas early, Richard Paddon and Sean Taylor will be lecturing at Denny and Lee Magic Studio on Sat night. 6pm

Price is $25 and all welcome. This is a completely new lecture of PsycheFX material. Early start and early finish so we can all retire to the bar and prepare for a big 3 days with Danny and the boys.....Richard has been added to the MV line-up to perform and lecture on his version of the Knight's Tour. Mindvention is the only place you can see the Knight's Tour talk
pete
View Profile
Loyal user
Finland
207 Posts

Profile of pete
Thank you for this information. I think I will go to see this lecture. So, it´s like a early start for MINDvention Smile

PP
Richard Paddon
View Profile
Loyal user
214 Posts

Profile of Richard Paddon
Pete,
Looking forward to meeting you again.

One more sleep before we fly out Smile

See you all at MINDvention. It's going to be a big one!

Richard
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
To all who couldn't make it... wish you were here...

To all those who will be together, as we begin in 13 hours...

We will share... we will learn and we will marvel...

The Journey Continues...
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5931 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Had an awesome lunch at Julien Serrano in Aria on my way to the hotel. Great Tapas and a beautiful wine list! I highly recommend if one likes very well done tapas and ceviche.
James Knight
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of James Knight
Great job Danny, see you next year!
Scott Wells
View Profile
Inner circle
Houston, TX
1025 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
In case you couldn't attend or you missed something or you would like to relive some of the moments at MINDvention or you are a mentalist or magician who would like to learn something, then listen to the podcasts that were updated daily at The Magic Word at http://scottwellsmagic.posterous.com or you can download the files from the iTunes store. Just do a search for The Magic Word in the iTunes podcast store. Your comments, rating and feedback there would be greatly appreciated.

Scotty out.
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

Magic Inspirations website for all things Banachek: www.magicinspirations.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » MINDvention 2011 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL