We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Bill to Impossible Location (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Chris Piercy
View Profile
Special user
Dorset, England
932 Posts

Profile of Chris Piercy
Quote:
On 2011-05-08 06:22, cmpmagic wrote:
Dan Harlan has got a bill to pen on his Premium Blend DVD set which is also featured on the Minotaur - The Final issue, I think it might be called Bill-Ink but I might be wrong.

Bil-Ink is Dave Forrest's trick it's on his Trickery DVD, and available as a download as well now. Just wanted to correct myself!
rockthemike
View Profile
Special user
Seattle
694 Posts

Profile of rockthemike
Also, even though I don't use it, Ben Williams Bill to Sharpie
Michael Wong
Wizard
http://michaelwong.says.so
DanHarlan
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ohio
953 Posts

Profile of DanHarlan
Quote:
On 2011-05-08 06:22, Chris Piercy wrote:
Dan Harlan has got a bill to pen on his Premium Blend DVD set which is also featured on the Minotaur - The Final issue, I think it might be called Bill-Ink but I might be wrong.

My effect, co-created with Gene Anderson, is called "Penned-In" and is on one of the Premium Blend DVDs, and included in the Bonus material on The Minotaur: Final Issue. It can also be found (already prepared with pen and gimmicked I.O.U.) on my website. It's not like Dave Forrest's trick at all, which I just watched on YouTube and was pretty disappointed with, although I do like a few of his other things I've seen. "Penned-In" is practical, quick, fun, and themed.
--Dan Harlan
Visit My Site @

www.danharlanmagic.com
Chris Piercy
View Profile
Special user
Dorset, England
932 Posts

Profile of Chris Piercy
My apologies for misnaming it
van
View Profile
Loyal user
276 Posts

Profile of van
O-pen Sez-a-me bill into pen that it was signed with Apocalypse Vol. 6-10 (Vol.7 No.10) page 977
Later Ya'll

Van
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5318 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
A few locations that aren't exactly standard:

** Your mouth (Load surreptitiously right before the reveal, naturally!)
** Spectator's pocket or purse (Much easier to load someone's pocket than to pick it!)
** In your shoe (Have a bill already in shoe then switch as you retrieve it)
** under a place mat on the table

One cautionary note: If your mother happens to see you "find" the bill in your mouth - no matter how old you are - she will still yell, "Never put money in your mouth! You don’t know where that bill has been!!"

Jim
mattmagic149
View Profile
Loyal user
Austria
215 Posts

Profile of mattmagic149
Cornered by Joshua Jay is quite good, despite I don't like to touch the purse of the spectator.
Practicing is like a bank, if you don't put anything in, you won't get anything out!
mattmagic149
View Profile
Loyal user
Austria
215 Posts

Profile of mattmagic149
But the principle can be adopted to any location and it instantly resets it self!
Practicing is like a bank, if you don't put anything in, you won't get anything out!
magicman491
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of magicman491
Bill to concealed object... (not an actual trick but just in general) eg. lemon. fruit... ice cube, sugar packet
Daz Buckley
View Profile
Elite user
Australia
469 Posts

Profile of Daz Buckley
In my strolling set I regularly perform my own bill to wallet. I start by having a spec sign a bill, billswitch for a flash bill,do a " counterfeit " test that destroys their bill, and then I produce it from my sippered wallet. Now to magicians that may seem a little lame, but I assure you it is something my audiences love and the fire gets attention from all over the room - And I don't need a bag of lemons !!!
General_Magician
View Profile
Special user
United States
707 Posts

Profile of General_Magician
I have been practicing the "Bill To Nut" by Michael Ammar. I think this trick has potential to be good if done properly. You will have to spend time and money setting up the trick.
"Never fear shadows. They simply mean there is a light shining somewhere nearby." -unknown

Company Website
Facebook Business Page
Twitter Business Page
bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6036 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
In my stage show I do burnt bill into a rope ball - in a bill tube. It is sort of like the old ring or coin into a ball of yarn.
Glenn Bishop Cardician

Producer of the DVD Punch Deal Pro

Publisher of Glenn Bishop's Ace Cutting And Block Transfer Triumphs
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1776 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
The best Bill To Impossible Location effect that I have seen is Max Krause's B.T.I.L.......IF....you take the time to think through how you will handle presenting it at the specific venue in which you will be performing.

However, many consider, per Pete Biro's post in this thread, Seabrooke's Routine as being pretty darned hard to beat.

I mention these two different and diverse handlings because it's my opinion that Max Krause's B.T.I.L. is a pretty UNCONVENTIONAL, yet SPECTACULAR Presentation, while Seabrooke's is a Conventional, HILARIOUS Presentation...(STAGE WHISPER TO AUDIENCE ASSISTANT>>>>"Here.....stand under the cement bag up there...."

I think Max Krause is still here on the Café on The Guest of Honor Area and it would be interesting to see his take on this.

My bet is that Max would say he's NOT looking for a conventional revealment......but something really special.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Bill to Impossible Location (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL