The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Online Instant Viewing / PPV: Reviews of player needed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Arteco
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Arteco
Hi,

It's been over three months that I am trying to set up an online Instant Viewing, and I must admit that it has been more difficult than I was expecting. However, I believe I am getting closer, and I need some feedback on the player feature, based on your internet speed, your web browser, and your geographical location. Technically, I am fighting hard to stop the videos from buffering by reducing the bitrate, without alterating too much the video quality.

Take a look at the free video of this website: http://www.artecoproductions.com/downloads.html
Push the "play now" button on the free video for newsletter subscribers. The password is : 60495AJ9HJ
If the password does not work, let me know, I will generate a few more.

Take a look at the video, and post a reply that mention your country of viewing (Or State if in the USA), the type of internet connection (such as DSL, or Hi-speed internet via cable, modem, ...), and your web browser (Such as IE8, or Firefox, etc.) and very importantly, let me know how does the video plays for you ?
Does it buffer every seconds ? Does it playing normally ?
Also, if it buffers a lot, try to stop the video at the very begin for 30 seconds, and let me know how it works, from lame to better.

Thanks again, your feedback is highly appreciated here.

Arteco.

PS : We own the right of the video.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Online Instant Viewing / PPV: Reviews of player needed (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL