The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » The most expensive Tenyo trick you ever bought ... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
oombob
View Profile
Special user
Canada
844 Posts

Profile of oombob
P.s. Yes superpixel.... that was me. Smile
superpixel
View Profile
Regular user
Knoxville, TN
133 Posts

Profile of superpixel
Oombob, enjoy! Looks like an awesome effect Smile
-- superpixels / victor / banana wizard --
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Hello, I have receive today my 2 Trio Cigarette (19euros both), I hope it's a good investment ...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Oobe99cYRp8/Td......logo.jpg

and I receive today too the trick on Cormatches Video with red and green chips, so simple but so effective.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
I'll give you 4 euros for one of them <g>. I bought one of these cheaply last yaer from a dealer who had old stock. It was in good shape except the playing card on the matchbook was a little weak where it folds in the middle. I assume this was just from age. Although no one smokes anymore, I think the cigarette pull is one of he best ever made.

John
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
I see you already put in up for auction Stereo Smile I have the trick already but to get things starting I placed a bit Smile

Cormatches trick Houdini Chip arrived last week at my place too, so cheap but very good. Everytime he uploads a video I find myself trying to locate and buy the trick!
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Killertweety you know what I want ! ^^
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
So I have delete and relist the Trio cigarette auction because I want to delete the anonymous bids and impossible after the beginning of the auction. Do not be surprised if this auction have disapear in your wish list and, if you have place a bid you have to start again. Sorry.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » The most expensive Tenyo trick you ever bought ... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL