The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Vitruvian Square Casting Cloth » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1938 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Dear All:

I just ordered one of these:

http://thinkingmagically.com/Casting%20Cloth.html

The whole idea seems great. Scott's book is superb and now the cloth completes the set.

Very cool indeed!

Best

Dr T
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3200 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
I was wating this from long time!
Just placed my order!
:)
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1938 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
I like the 'self-contained' nature of this and the cotton 'cheesecloth' look will add to the mystery of the cloth...

Cheers

Dr Todd
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
739 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
Thank you, Todd and Luca! I KNOW you are going to love the Casting Cloth as much as I do. I can't wait to hear about your successes with this little treasure. All my best, as always. - Scott
S.WARD
View Profile
Loyal user
United Kingdom
251 Posts

Profile of S.WARD
That looks lovely, I must add that to the shopping list.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
I'm a huge fan of everything Scott puts out.
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
That is most impressive!
Very very nice.
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
I've received my VS Casting Cloth and have been using it in my paid, private readings (especially when throwing the bones).

Scott's "The Vitruvian Square" changed my life (and probably helped to save my career at a crucial turning point!); the system itself is remarkable, invaluable and a staple in my work.

While I've always really enjoyed VISUALIZING Scott's 'VS' and have no problems with doing it that way (I'm doing it almost constantly at this point), the "Vitruvian Square Casting Cloth" is helpful both as a practical tool for giving readings, as an object for meditation AND as a learning device. For the money (and yes, I PAID for mine!), this one is a no-brainer.

The Casting Cloth itself is GORGEOUS...these suckers came out beautifully and my hat is off to Scott & Carolyn for their teamwork, dedication to quality, fast shipping, fair prices, superior product and attention to detail.

The truth is, while my original 'VSCC' will last me for several years with regular use, I'm still ordering 2 or 3 as backup's anyways.

Not only does the VS cloth "look" magical, mystical and interesting...it adds several dimensions to your readings just like the system it represents and was inspired by and I really can't imagine anybody not absolutely LOVING this thing!!!

For workers and professional readers, this will be one of your best (and favorite!) buys this year, guaranteed.

So good,
Jerome
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3200 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
I agree with Jerome!
The VS is one of my favorite method of reading and Im sure that the cloth will give an impressive and "magical" touch to my session.
The good thing is that I can use any kind of reading using this system and now, thanks to the cloth, the system is visible! And the reading will speak by himslef!

btw...I need to order some backup cloth too...!
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2158 Posts

Profile of RCP
The video does not do justice! Simply stunning.
M. Perk
View Profile
Loyal user
Hilton Head Island
292 Posts

Profile of M. Perk
My mind is spinning thinking of the uses for this Cloth. Along with Scott's Deck Of Shadows, the possibilities are endless. This is really something special.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Mine arrived just yesterday, and it is beautiful.
The carrying bag is gorgeous.
I cannot wait to start using it,

Tony
dsacks
View Profile
Special user
609 Posts

Profile of dsacks
So, after way to long due to procrastination, I've finally order order -- guess 1) knowing Scott and his wonderful thoughts and ideas and 2) all the great postings above -- I've been pushed hard enough. My order is in Smile

PS -- how you doing Scott?

David
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
739 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
Thank you, all, for the WONDERFUL response to the Vitruvian Square Casting Cloth! I am having SO MUCH FUN with the VSCC, myself, and just love the reactions I get from people who see it. Some people just love running their hands over it when they see it (it's like they are getting "vibes" from it).

The making of the cloth and carrying bag is very time intensive . . . more involved than we first imagined . . . so, I'm limiting these to just 100 at the moment.

I can also tell you that there are some ADDITIONAL TECHNIQUES that can be used with this cloth which I will be writing up at little later.

Again, I TRULY APPRECIATE all the support. Keep us all posted on your successes with the VSCC! - Scott
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1935 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
I was fortunate to pick up one of the first of these at Scott's Castle lecture. There's a reason why this is time intensive, it's a beautiful piece - not only in great design and amazing usability, but also in quality of materials and construction. This is the real deal.
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3200 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Just arrived now...WOW....is hig class stuff ...I will soon buy a backup one, as Im sure this I will use a LOT!
Thanks Scott!
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
739 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
Cliff and Luca - Thank you, both, so much! I am so glad that your Casting Cloths have finally found their way home to you. Please keep us all posted on your wild success with them. All my best. - Scott
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
I couldn't put it off any longer.

I just pushed the PAY button. LOL

I am thinking about turning this into a big Glorpy! ........................Just kidding!!!!! LOL

Now I will camp out next to my mail box and wait.

Best
Ray
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
I received the Vitruvian Square Casting Cloth today.

I removed it from the package and held the bag in my hands as I just looked down at it for a while. The soft black material looked and felt so breathtaking. This is 100% CLASS and gives the impressions of something to be taken seriously.

The way that you need to undo the bag just adds so much to the overall look that it really makes you smile! I removed the casting cloth from the bag and then spread it open. The casting cloths IMMEDIATELY seem to talk to me. Sounds funny I know, but it did! Just by looking over the cloth, you see things that prompt you to say things. When I use Numerology, I must think for a moment to get the number that I want if I used a letter from a person’s name. The cloth at a glance TELLS you what you are after and so much more! It covers everything that you will ever need to give amazing readings!

Am I happy about buying this? You bet your azzzz I am! Just the LOOK of the Vitruvian Square Casting Cloth makes a sitter know that they are dealing with someone very special.

This casting cloth puts off an air about itself that commands attention and more importantly, respect!

Using this cloth with a few subtle Convincers is going to blow people away. The Vitruvian Square Casting Cloth will really add to my persona and create an atmosphere of wonder and belief in my readings.

Scott, I thank you for creating such an amazing tool for readers. I am so please with this and your other things that I am beside myself.

Best
Ray Noble
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1938 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Mine arrived in time for Doomsday in Whitby. On our last evening in the castle, I shared this little piece of wonderment with colleagues. The cloth is beautifully made and comes in a really nice cloth bag with cord tie on it. Unfurling the cloth is a treat to behold and has quite an impact on those assembled around you. We just sat and looked at the layout for quite some time, and then started talking about its many properties. The associations simply jump out at you and give you so many different opportunities for making meaningful connections. The image draws people in and transfixes them...this is a work of art, a tool, and a piece of magic...I cannot recommend this enough....

Dr T
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Vitruvian Square Casting Cloth » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL