The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Vitruvian Square Casting Cloth » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Agreed!

Just a short update here:

I recently returned home after a few weeks out of town and discovered my 2 new VSCC's waiting here for me when I arrived.

Verdict?

They're just as beautiful as the first one I bought and have been using, of course!

In the last 2 weeks I've cleared over 200 readings with the VS System and casting cloth "enhancement."

The cloth looks magical and fascinating. Sometimes I just stare at it and begin to channel a "stream of consciousness" courtesy of Scott's "Vitruvian Square." I've also been using mine alongside scrying with a crystal skull or black mirror, automatic writing and/or a pendulum with fantastic results.

I've said it before and it's worth mentioning again here - I've introduced the VSCC into my traditional Zulu Bone Castings & Spiritual Diagnosis...even I'm surprised at the depth, clarity and additional layers revealed through these tools! Like Ray said, just glancing over the cloth fills one mind and heart with inspiration (both reader and client). Information seems to pour through me when using this thing that no other approach to readings has been able to offer.

As far as I'm concerned, THIS IS IT!!!

If I could go back in time 20 years and do it all over again I would only do readings, period...and I would use Scott Grossberg's "The Vitruvian Square" system and the VSCC to do them.

To end, I'm extraordinarily happy and thankful there were only 100 of these cloths made available at this time.

Why?

The people out there giving readings using these cloths are going to be giving GREAT readings all the time. The VSCC's are memorable, magical and beautiful! Folks are going to think about their reading and time spent chatting over one of these magnificent "intuition accents" forever and honestly, I don't want the competition or people to see more than 1 of these cloths in their lifetime.

100 is perfect and I hope they sell out soon if they haven't already.

Almost everyone I know that's purchased one has bought 2...they're just that good! Smile Smile Smile

Love Life,
Jerome Finley
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
I just ordered another one today.

My goal was to break in my use during the post-grad season (which I finished with last night). I figured after 500 or so different readings, it would be ingrained. BUT, on the first night, I was there with readers from another agency. I had worked about 2 hours and took a restroom break, when I came back, my cloth was gone. My thinking is that one of the other readers saw this beautiful item and heard how I used it, and snatched it. Smile

Tony
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
827 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
Not 'into' readings at all, but I am a little intrigued with this cloth and Scott's methods. Any videos floating around of it in actual use?
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
739 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
OH, NO, Tony! We'll chat! Very bad Karma comes from stealing a VSCC.

Chris - If you go to my website (thinkingmagically.com) and click on the Casting Cloth button, you can see a short video I put together from longer footage. It's not much, but it's at least something you can see.
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
739 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
For those of you who would like to include the I Ching or Ba Gua concepts with The Vitruvian Square, I have just posted an article on how to incorporate the trigrams into the VS matrix. You can read all about it here:

http://scottgrossberg.wordpress.com/2011......reality/
magus
View Profile
Special user
Huntington Beach, Ca
668 Posts

Profile of magus
Quote:
On 2011-06-07 11:51, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
I just ordered another one today.

My goal was to break in my use during the post-grad season (which I finished with last night). I figured after 500 or so different readings, it would be ingrained. BUT, on the first night, I was there with readers from another agency. I had worked about 2 hours and took a restroom break, when I came back, my cloth was gone. My thinking is that one of the other readers saw this beautiful item and heard how I used it, and snatched it. Smile

Tony

Put an RFID chip in your next one.
Now if it turns up gone. You make a lot of noise, and wait for someone to say, "If you're psychic, why don't you just tell us who took it"
You now track down the item, have the creep tossed or arrested.
And finish the day as the most popularly visited reader at the party.
crappy deium-

what a lousy day to be seized

thaumometer-

a device for measuring a magical field
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
I love all your work Scott.
Isper
View Profile
Veteran user
368 Posts

Profile of Isper
In an interesting synchronicity with the discussion of chakra readings other places in the Café, I have been experimenting with using the colors on the casting cloth for chakra and aura readings. It is really very easy to do and people seem to enjoy it. PM me if you are interested in the basic outline and I will send it to you.
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
739 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
A little preview of what's coming this Sunday!

http://youtu.be/pd16D_kRjx0
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

It looks to be fantastic!
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1938 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
I love the Slice of Life idea Scott...brilliant..
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
739 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
Thank you, Todd. There is something "special" for you in the video. I look forward to sharing more with you this coming April in London!
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1938 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Wow! Many thanks Scott...I had been using three pieces of lapis lazuli, but the chess pieces are very cool....

I used Macrocosm yesterday and my participant was drawn to the fire in the forest the most, was completely intrigued with the cave and her least favourite spot was the meadow as it reminded her of an intolerable time at nursery as a young girl....fascinating...

Thanks so much for your kind words...the stage is set for your return to London ad we can't wait for it!

Cheers

Dr Todd
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
739 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
And here's the link to the today's offering:

http://scottgrossberg.wordpress.com/2011......-part-1/

I will go into the symbolism and some more nuances next week.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Fantastic video! This is such an ingenious concept and wonderful set of ideas. WOW!
Thank you Scott.

Tony
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
702 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
Love it,thank you Scott. I don't think I ever got around to telling you privately, so I will do it publicly, I love your Casting Cloth.
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1938 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
And for anyone interested in Macrocosm : http://www.todd-landman.com/?page_id=709

Scott's Slice of Life essay is a lovely section of the Macrocosm book. I have had such interesting reactions from Macrocosm...stay tuned, they may be a cool take on it all in February...
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Thank you, it looks very interesting.
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2277 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Dexter loves its name, Slice Of Life,
I love the concept of the square.

Brilliant stuff,

Kotah
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
What can you say, The V cloth rules!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Vitruvian Square Casting Cloth » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL