The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Vitruvian Square Casting Cloth » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Smoking Camel
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1040 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
Any plans to make another batch?
I no longer smoke camel cigarettes.
armymagic
View Profile
New user
Phoenix, AZ, USA
87 Posts

Profile of armymagic
Just learned about this fantastic tool, and like Smoking Camel, I'm hoping that possibly another batch will be produced?
Love me or hate me, but you'll never forget me!
espkeith
View Profile
Veteran user
CT, USA
354 Posts

Profile of espkeith
Looking for one here as well.
The Lone Stranger
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of The Lone Stranger
I would also be interested in purchasing one if there is another batch produced.
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
739 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
Thanks guys. There are no current plans to produce another cloth because they are SO TIME INTENSIVE to make. Perhaps if there's enough of an interest, I will reconsider. But, for the moment, they are sadly out of stock.
Carlos Hampton
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

Profile of Carlos Hampton
Scott,

I am interested in getting this tool from you. I am pretty sure you will sell another batch of 100 pretty quick.
macgeddert
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of macgeddert
Scott, count me in as well.

Michael
armymagic
View Profile
New user
Phoenix, AZ, USA
87 Posts

Profile of armymagic
I said it earlier, but just to reiterate, I would definitely purchase if more are made.
Love me or hate me, but you'll never forget me!
will4gzus
View Profile
Loyal user
285 Posts

Profile of will4gzus
Count me in
Smoking Camel
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1040 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
Quote:
On 2013-06-04 21:38, sgrossberg wrote:
Thanks guys. There are no current plans to produce another cloth because they are SO TIME INTENSIVE to make. Perhaps if there's enough of an interest, I will reconsider. But, for the moment, they are sadly out of stock.

How much interest do we need to make this happen?
I no longer smoke camel cigarettes.
Carlos Hampton
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

Profile of Carlos Hampton
Can someone state how much was the price of this item when it was in production? This will help determine possible prospects.
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
739 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
Thanks, again, for all your interest. The main factors in deciding whether to produce a second run are simply the quality of the end product and whether they can be produced in a time/energy efficient manner. I'm not interested in the end cost as much as making certain that what comes about is something I would be proud to use, myself. Naturally, your interest indicated here is very important to me - it's silly to put time, effort, energy, and money into something that has no target audience. Still . . . I'm insanely picky on the props and tools that I use. You deserve no less and can ask for no more. I will keep everyone posted.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Vitruvian Square Casting Cloth » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL