The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » A Truly Impromptu Trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
miky
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of miky
I agree with Jaz on the distinction between apparently impromptu vs. truly impromptu -- which is why I don't understand all the card tricks that appear in this discussion. The only occupation I can think of where you might just happen to have a deck of cards in your pocket is professional gambler. Anyway, my favourite truly impromptu effects are tt-less bill switch, Dan Harlan's pen or pencil through bill, and PDQ coins across. I've also had good results with Dan Harlan's Coin in Pen Cap routine.
jasonmiller
View Profile
New user
Greenville, SC
52 Posts

Profile of jasonmiller
A great, truly impromptu coin vanish is a killer. Especially when the vanish only uses one hand!

When someone says "do some magic" I usually ask for a coin that someone doesn't mind losing. They can place it in my hand and in one smooth motion it vanishes as I throw it at them. :-D

It is simply the "vanish in the air" illusion found at http://www.newmagicsecrets.com

Simple, no gimmics, truly impromptu and stunning. I love it!
Jason Miller
-Balloon Twister
-Magic Man
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » A Truly Impromptu Trick (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL