The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Routine Ideas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hadit
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of hadit
Hi

I have about thirty little carved wooden skulls which once formed a necklace but now form a small pile on my desk. They are about 1 centimeter each in length.

I was wondering does anyone have any ideas for routines with them.

Regards
Hadit
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
Okay, this sounds just goofy, but I've always wanted to do a cups and balls routine with skulls. Something about you never know when and where death will come for you. Do with this what you will (including the circular file if need be).

Mark
What would Wavy do?
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2894 Posts

Profile of dpe666
If you could fit one of the skulls witha tiny magnet, i think that a Chop Cup style routine would work better than a Cups and Balls Routine. Smile
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27106 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
What happened?
The skulls could not get along and had to split up?
...to all the coins I've dropped here
lyndonwebb
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Profile of lyndonwebb
How about the old grandmothers necklace type routine,
Where the Skulls form an old shamens necklace from all the souls he took etc. etc.
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
There is also the one (I think Max Maven does it) where one skull is painted black (burned?) and all are placed into a bag, folks make their selection, and the person with the black skull is found by whatever mysterious powers you elect to call upon.
Just about anywhere you might do a ball, egg, or bead routine, you have an opening for those.
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
WR
View Profile
Special user
Utah
945 Posts

Profile of WR
Check this link http://www.bizarremagick.com/protected/aw5.html.
I have been doing it for a while now.
WR Smile
"Tell Em WR sent Ya."
Kenn Capman
View Profile
Regular user
Southwestern Michigan
196 Posts

Profile of Kenn Capman
If you're going to fit one of the skulls with a magnet for a chop cup routine you could also do some PK effects with it.

If you're willing to put in some hours with sleight of hand there's also the classic Chink-A-Chink routine. (Maybe with a theme of grave robbers moving corpse around or better yet, the corpses moving around by themselves.)
"The thermometer of success is merely the jealousy of the malcontents."
- Salvador Dali -
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
Rig one to glow using the making's from Radio Shack.

Set one to float usint ITR or the like.

Turn a lump of coal into one of the skulls using my routine from New Invocation for the creation of a diamond. (I think Tony included that one - it's been a while since I looked. If not PM me for the method).

Do a change of rice (the character for rice is the same as man) to a glassful of skulls - think glass gimmick for the modus operandi.

Use one for a pendulum routine.

Bad gag - roll a bunch of them onto the table and ask what was that? Answer? I'm rolling them bones!

Put a bunch of them together in a P&L box and have them appear to help you out. When someone asks why, you tell them you always do your best work in a skull session.

Drop one onto the table and say, "My shrink does good work, doesn't he?"

And the jokes about a little head should probably best not be mentioned.

Lee Darrow, C.Ht.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Routine Ideas (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL