The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Broken Wings by Dee Christopher (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
kj3
View Profile
New user
Ireland
22 Posts

Profile of kj3
Hello,

this pad sounds great. was just wondering if 'add-a-number' effect could be used with this? really looking for a normal looking pad for this effect - do you think Broken Wings could be adapted for this purpose?

many thanks,

Kevin
"You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star"
- Nietzsche
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On 2011-05-17 15:54, kj3 wrote:
Hello,

this pad sounds great. was just wondering if 'add-a-number' effect could be used with this? really looking for a normal looking pad for this effect - do you think Broken Wings could be adapted for this purpose?

many thanks,

Kevin

Yes Kevin- add a number works great with this! There is not much you can't do with this pad!

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3235 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Having just read the download and watched the video I am really excited. This has a lot of potential - just need to get cracking and make one up.

Neil
kj3
View Profile
New user
Ireland
22 Posts

Profile of kj3
Thanks for your reply RNK - sounds excellent. I shall put this at the top of my wish list!

cheers,

Kevin
"You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star"
- Nietzsche
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1976 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Quote:
On 2011-05-17 15:54, kj3 wrote:
Hello,

many thanks,

Kevin

I can also recommend Raymond Carlyle's solution to the add a number pad...brilliant...
Ony Carcamo
View Profile
Special user
Manila, PHILIPPINES
608 Posts

Profile of Ony Carcamo
I have this and I'd say that this is gold! Easily one of my favorite purchases.

Kevin, yes, this is perfect for add-a-number routine.
Ony Carcamo
PHILIPPINES

www.onycarcamo.com
mywords4u
View Profile
Regular user
New Zealand
153 Posts

Profile of mywords4u
I can't seem to get the video link working. Is it working for other Broken Wings owners?

Leo
DeeChristopherMagic
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Profile of DeeChristopherMagic
Hey Leo, There were a few problems, obviously I don't want to post the full link here, but change ".mov" to ".AVI" and it'll work fine - The .mov was only appearing with sound, so I replaced it with the original footage from my flip!

best,

DCX
The EPIC 5 hour billet masterclass is now LIVE!
http://the1914.com
Overdraft | Orphic | Shadow | Eclipse | The Art Of Stagecraft & Many more exclusive magic & mentalism products.
DeeChristopherMagic
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Profile of DeeChristopherMagic
Make sure the ".AVI" is in capital letters, the rest is in lower case! Smile

DCX
The EPIC 5 hour billet masterclass is now LIVE!
http://the1914.com
Overdraft | Orphic | Shadow | Eclipse | The Art Of Stagecraft & Many more exclusive magic & mentalism products.
mywords4u
View Profile
Regular user
New Zealand
153 Posts

Profile of mywords4u
Yeah it's working. Thanks for your reply. I'll be sure to use email in the future.
chriswebbmagic
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of chriswebbmagic
This is killer!

so nice so simple and a good read. I know these are selling well so get yours before they go.

Dee is a master! so simple but so direct!
www.ChrisWebbVault.com

Creator of: Coffee Shot, Flash, Fickle and RE.
S.WARD
View Profile
Loyal user
United Kingdom
251 Posts

Profile of S.WARD
Purchased the Download from Lybrary. Made it up last night and this is going straight into my working case. I WILL use this in my acts.
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1271 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
You are selling an idea already published > "The New Add a Number Book" from John Riggs - Psychic Agenda ©1996
FocusYourMAYND
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Profile of FocusYourMAYND
Dad's "New Add a Number Book" is a regular side-spiral-bound notebook with an extra front AND back attached. It is in The Psychic Agenda and reprinted in the Two Volume Complete Works.

FYM
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Anyone know if the video of the "Move" is still working? I can't seem to get it to connect.

Thanks-
RNK
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Maybe when he learned that it was John Riggs' concept, he took it down.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
OOhhh. That doesn't sound good. Well, maybe he'll give credit where credit is due.

Thanks for reply.

RNK
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1271 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
Tony the problem is that he didn't took it down. Continue to sell as if it was his creation.
Nowadays is easy to sell anything because there's always newcomers and they are filled with effects other than books.
There's no way to control this... either you have a big library and read everything to know that most of the stuff you create is based on something that already created in the past... either way you think you were the only one who thought of that idea and probably sell it as if.
false_shuffle
View Profile
Regular user
Omaha, NE
193 Posts

Profile of false_shuffle
The Add-a-No effect that you can do with this pad....is it possible to do a version where you go back and show the first specators their original numbers after the total is added? Just a simple yes or no will do.
Daniel Rasmussen
Omaha, NE
DekEl
View Profile
Inner circle
Creates MindTricks. Has exactly:
1172 Posts

Profile of DekEl
Quote:
On 2011-07-20 06:51, false_shuffle wrote:
The Add-a-No effect that you can do with this pad....is it possible to do a version where you go back and show the first specators their original numbers after the total is added? Just a simple yes or no will do.

No.

Quote:
On 2011-07-20 06:18, Lseeyou wrote:
Tony the problem is that he didn't took it down. Continue to sell as if it was his creation.
Nowadays is easy to sell anything because there's always newcomers and they are filled with effects other than books.
There's no way to control this... either you have a big library and read everything to know that most of the stuff you create is based on something that already created in the past... either way you think you were the only one who thought of that idea and probably sell it as if.

That's really a bummer; it's a great idea. :S
You can purchase my works at: http://www.GetMindTricks.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Broken Wings by Dee Christopher (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL