We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » New Outlaw Effect? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
949 Posts

Profile of Mind illusionist
Your welcome Ray. yes the tarot cards for WA are aged beautifully Smile And you can do tarot readings or other cold readings with them too. Really you cant go wrong with either though, anything outlaw is truly great and a real worker! WA is simply amazing, I guarantee you will be very happy with it!
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
949 Posts

Profile of Mind illusionist
Hi does anyone know if there is a private forum for BOA in the outlaw forums?

regards,
MI
magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1241 Posts

Profile of magicman29
I'm really thinking of purchasing the book of answers but just need abit more info...could someone give a complete description of the effect? And is there coldreading involved?

Kieran
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2672 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On 2011-12-10 18:30, magicman29 wrote:
I'm really thinking of purchasing the book of answers but just need abit more info...could someone give a complete description of the effect? And is there coldreading involved?

Kieran

It is used in conjunction with a spirit device (A Ouija or Bell) Participants are asked to offer questions to the board. They are then directed by the board to one of 250 different entries within the book. The book will answer the sitter’s question.
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
918 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Reviving this old post to inform those interested that I will be posting in the "for sale" area a beautiful unused copy of BOfA along with the 5,000+ word manual of performance, instruction and extra ideas (printed and in a new 3 ring binder and with the FIVE printed and nicely aged prop pieces ("occult catalogue" advertising pages....One of which acts as a great "hidden in plain sight" CRIB to reduce/minimize memory work! Smile
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » New Outlaw Effect? (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL