The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Maybe someone can help me (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Skitch
View Profile
Veteran user
Philadelphia
400 Posts

Profile of Skitch
Some of you know who I am but I'll just tell you a little about myself. I am 19/m in a wheelchair and I like close up and Mentalism Magic. I can't do sleight of hand because I have arthritis in both of my wrists. I know and do close up magic and now I am starting to learn Mentalism. I want to buy the trick "Kolossal Killer" but people have told me that it isn't a trick they send you they send you how its done so now you can do it. This is going to sound like a pity party or whatever but its not. I don't work because I can't and I have been sick since 20 months old. Anyway, I don't have a lot of money and when I get money its from my Grandfather. My Dad works but since my Mom doesn't money is tight. My Dad doesn't have enough to give me for spending money. Anyway, maybe someone on here could teach me how its done so I can save my money. Your probably think I am just looking to see how its done. I'm not like that, when some Magician would teach me a trick he would want to show me how its done right away. I would tell him show me the trick and teach it to me later. I want to see what the spectator sees. I know how a lot of things are done and I don't even think of the secrets. I did a two hour show for some guy I never met the other day. He was so amazed he didn't want to leave. Do you know how that made me feel? I never made anyone feel like that and I was speechless. Anyway, if someone could help me and maybe explain how this works so I can do it I would really appreciate it. If you want to PM me or email me my email address is bdstflyers@aol.com Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I'm sorry for rambling on.
§kitch
MichelAsselin
View Profile
Veteran user
20th century, 3rd dimension
326 Posts

Profile of MichelAsselin
Look up Mnemmonics on the Internet, and decide if it is for you or not. It can make for an amazing presentation and is a useful life skill. Performance mnemmonics, discussed elsewhere on the Magic Cafe, are a good start.The pay-off will be quite rewarding, and you can get a great start for free - and then decide if it is for you.
" , ? ; !!! "
- Marcel Marceau, Feb 30, 1945.
Marduke Kurios
View Profile
Veteran user
Vancouver, Canada
316 Posts

Profile of Marduke Kurios
Hey Skitch,

I don't have Kolossal Killer, I was told the method before I could buy it, so I don't have the instructions to send you.
I do have a few other mentalism effects you might want.

Let me know PM what you have.

I'm not using some of these tricks so I'd be happy to help out.

PM Marduke
Live well,
Laugh often,
Love always.

To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world.

Without Prejudice, All Rights Reserved.
Peter695
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of Peter695
Skitch,

May I suggest you contact the creator of "Kolossal..." to ask if that's ok with him. After all, the profit he makes off this and other effects, is one of the ways he literally puts food on the table for himself and his family. You can contact him at http://www.wonderwizards.com . He may be on the road so give him some time, (a week or so),to get back to you.

Peter
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3399 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
This thread is a wind up,right?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Maybe someone can help me (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL