The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Prayer Requests (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Graymatter_Fireworks
View Profile
Veteran user
Atlanta, GA
305 Posts

Profile of Graymatter_Fireworks
This is a bit off topic, but it seemed to be the best place to put this. Last night there was a tragedy in my family. My cousin decided to take his own life. I am asking anyone who is willing to please pray for my family. Especially my Aunt Robin. It was her only son. Thank you for your sympathy and time. May God shine His face on you all. - Brandon
"The social world in which we live, determines our experience of what is real." - John Gager
Don Wilson
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Don Wilson
Lord....I pray that Robin will feel God's love right now--give her comfort and your peace in this trying time. Uphold her and the family with your strong right arm. AMEN
Don
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3177 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
Brandon,

Losing a loved one is a hard, hard thing. And the younger they are, the harder it seems. It is impossible to understand such things in our own existence.

May God's Grace and Mercy fall richley on your whole family. And I especially pray that He makes His presence felt by your Aunt Robin.

The Lord is my Shepherd............

Amen

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
MAGICTOM
View Profile
Veteran user
Dallas, Tx
354 Posts

Profile of MAGICTOM
I will keep you and your Aunt in my Prayers.
God Bless.
Tom
No Man is his craft's master the first day!
J.B. Bobo
Graymatter_Fireworks
View Profile
Veteran user
Atlanta, GA
305 Posts

Profile of Graymatter_Fireworks
Thank you all so very much for you kindness and mercy upon my family and I. May the Lord bless you greatly for your selfless deeds. God bless, Brandon.
"The social world in which we live, determines our experience of what is real." - John Gager
Shadow
View Profile
Regular user
Akron, OH
171 Posts

Profile of Shadow
Rest in His comfort, you are in owr prayers.
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
1677 Posts

Profile of David Todd
LORD have mercy .

"Have mercy on me, O God, according to thy steadfast love. According to Thy abundant mercy, blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin" (Ps. 51.1-2)

I will pray .

D
sdgiu
View Profile
Elite user
The Boonies, NC
456 Posts

Profile of sdgiu
May the Lord give you, your Aunt and your family that "Peace that passes understanding" that only
He can give.
Godspeed
Steve
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Brandon,

I was saddened to hear about the terrible tragedy that happened to your family. Please pass on my condolences to your aunt Robin and the rest of your family. To lose her only son must be incredibly hard and I hope she will find peace in the aftermath and solace that people care.
Chrystal
docdazzal
View Profile
Veteran user
San Tan Valley, AZ
339 Posts

Profile of docdazzal
Brandon...

Our Father hears the tears your family is sheding and love, peace, calm, and grace is with you all.

Love & Peace,
Doc Dazzal
Dr. Dan
Psychic & Paranormal Entertainment
www.drdanandco.com
Jim Davis
View Profile
Special user
What is....? Utah
945 Posts

Profile of Jim Davis
God will give you the peace you need, and you can count on the prayers from my family too.
Diamond Jim Davis "The Cardslinger" ~~~ Magic from the '80's....................the 1880's!
<BR><BR>
<BR><BR>Don't just be a magician, be a human interest!
<BR><BR>
<BR><BR>[url]www.periodplayers.com[/ur
DougTait
View Profile
Elite user
Sebring, FL
490 Posts

Profile of DougTait
Brandon. May God provide you, you aunt Robin and all your family peace and comfort during this most difficult time.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men [and women] to do nothing."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Prayer Requests (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL