The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Today's program is sponsored by ... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Wes Holly
View Profile
Special user
Cincinnati, OH, USA
644 Posts

Profile of Wes Holly
Thought I'd share a 'silly' - I was the guest speaker during chapel hour at a Christian school. Theme was being a witness in the world. I titled the show "Be a Christian witness for God." Somehow got the idea of balloon sculpting a "B" & a "4" and telling the students that today's program is being brought to you by the letter "B" and the number "4". (I just love paying homage to the children's shows I watched while growing up!)
Happily Yours,
Wes Holly
www.wesholly.com
Cincinnati, OH, USA
Kif Anderson
View Profile
FCM forum Staff
1961 - 2012
386 Posts

Profile of Kif Anderson
I've done a similar type of joke when working with a Trouble Wit. I find it is a great way to end the routine. I use the letter C of course. Love the use of mixing your B and 4 into the title of the show. Very clever.
We are not cisterns made for hoarding, we are channels made for sharing. - Billy Graham
<BR>
<BR>Sharing the gospel with Comedy & Illusion www.ozandwilde.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Today's program is sponsored by ... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL