The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » AmazeRING (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
scottjenkins
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Profile of scottjenkins
They're not aluminum, they're gold plated brass. Aluminum is too light for the heft we wanted on the rings. And the gold plating is very heavy. We did this batch flat on purpose, as it visually took the heat off the ring -- the eyes naturally go to the spectator's attached shiny rings instead.
This first batch went so fast that I didn't have a chance to make separate batches. The next batch will have both available, and yes, the silver plating will be just as heavy.
Timeline? Probably a couple of months. Right now we're working on the Master Linking Rings. Info soon.
Scott Jenkins
Magician Member of the AMA
Joe Porper's partner!
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Thanks Scott! Save me a shiny Silver one please!!!!
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
How we doing on Silver ones that are shiny Scott????
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
echico
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of echico
Will these ever be made again?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Scott Jinkins seems to be not interested in continuing the Proper line of high quality props. It is a real tiresome making the same thing over and over. Scott seems to be suffering from burn out. He must be a very wealthy man, not to need to keep items moving out the door. He keeps using the word "We" but no mention of how many employees he has hired.

He has spoiled his reputation by not being able to keep his word and supply the magic community.

I just wanted to place an order with the stimulus check, but his site is showing a few beginner magic items.

So sad when a man can't keep his word, and actually wants to run a business properly. I am, very disappointed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » AmazeRING (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL