The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Don Ensmenger's Passing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
619 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
Last nigth about 8:50 PM Don went home t be with the Lord - please pray for Janet and family as there is a major issue with Don's life insurance for burial costs. If you'd like to read about it or consider giving, go to this facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.......438&ap=1

Be blessed,
Jamie Doyle
Jamie Doyle
International President - Fellowship of Christian Magicians
jamiedoylemagic.com
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
I'm positive I remember seeing Don's picture on the cover of The Christian Conjurer sometime back. Just sad to hear. Beth Salo sent me an email that FCMer Bill Anderson also passed away, it seems that so many within the FCM are struggling with serious health issues. MagicBob has been in the hospital all this week in Grand Rapids- hopes to be going home tomorrow. So sorry to hear about Don's family having issues with the life insurance company- no doubt this just adds to their dismay.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Don Ensmenger's Passing (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL