We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Dough! by Jay Sankey (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
In search of Vlad Dracul and his
2169 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
I was just curious if there is anyone on here who has used Dough! and could share their thoughts on it, i.e. the practicality, ease of use, how well does it play, etc.

I currently use Driven by Cameron Francis and Misleading Misled in conjunction with each other for my impromptu version. My not-so-impromptu versions are Perfect Pen-a-tration and the John Cornelius Perfect Pen.
MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1116 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
Check out Jamie Grant's "Friday Magic" section. I recall a write-up concerning this trick. I use it all the time.

I remember years ago seeing a guy stick a pen through a bill (using a regular pen) and scratching my head as to how in the world that could possibly be done. I was quite pleased to learn of Dan Harlan's teaching of this trick on one of his tapes, as that's where I first learned how to do it. Sankey has some nice touches worth checking out though.

All the best,
MJ
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3363 Posts

Profile of warren
I prefer the cocktail bill penetration as any bill can be used where as I found Dough didn't work well with the bills used in the UK.
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
In search of Vlad Dracul and his
2169 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
Quote:
On 2011-05-24 02:56, warren wrote:
I prefer the cocktail bill penetration as any bill can be used where as I found Dough didn't work well with the bills used in the UK.

Who put that effect out?

I have also found effects like these where the paper currency does not work as well for the effect. Australian and UK bills have presented issues in the past, as have Canadian bills.

Thanks to you and MJMarrs for your input!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Dough! by Jay Sankey (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL