We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » School of HardKnocks starring Rodney Reyes » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Graymatter_Fireworks
View Profile
Veteran user
Atlanta, GA
318 Posts

Profile of Graymatter_Fireworks
I know this might be a bit early, since this just came out. But if anyone gets this DVD, before I do, would you please be so kind as to post a review? Thanks - Brandon
"The social world in which we live, determines our experience of what is real." - John Gager
Welshwizard
View Profile
Loyal user
Wales
292 Posts

Profile of Welshwizard
Looks like another piece of Ellusionist rip-off cr*p but a million little kids will buy it.
Lonnie Dilan
View Profile
Special user
Canyon Country, California
823 Posts

Profile of Lonnie Dilan
Welsh,

Check yourself man. I don't think that ellusionist had anything to do with the production of this dvd. Don't talk smack about something until you have actually checked it out.
S.Segal
View Profile
Special user
San Diego
949 Posts

Profile of S.Segal
You are absolutely right Lonnie.... Rodney has worked very hard on this project and has brought a superbly produced DVD to the magic community. Ellusionist (as well as many other retailers) are selling it because they beleive, with it's fresh look, it will do well. Please refrain from making such brash statements about something you nothing of.
Gaft Card Magic Available here!
JC Wagner In Full Metal Jacket here!
simply Sydney DVD here!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » School of HardKnocks starring Rodney Reyes » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL