The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ACAAN V. 2 Holier Than Thou from Jeremy Weiss » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
3983 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Hey, might as well ask!
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1528 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Is there a coincidence between this release and the new book coming on David Berglas card magic, in which the Berglas effect will be described?
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7563 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On 2011-05-25 20:47, vinsmagic wrote:
I wasn't speaking to you.
and if you must know iM the godfather

Ha ha You tell him Godfather. No one messes with Vinny.
jeremysweiss
View Profile
Special user
742 Posts

Profile of jeremysweiss
Quote:
On 2011-05-26 04:08, doriancaudal wrote:
Is there a coincidence between this release and the new book coming on David Berglas card magic, in which the Berglas effect will be described?

Yes, I anticipated the release of the book way back in 2009....
The Shock Doc
<BR>www.TheShockDocShow.com
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>http://ballycast.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/ballycast-024-2009-03-21.mp3
<BR>
<BR>"....Jeremy Weiss has the greatest card trick of ALL TIME!"--Jamie D. Grant.
<BR>Start listening to iTricks 11/12/09
entermagic
View Profile
Special user
903 Posts

Profile of entermagic
Quote:

People like Entermagic are just ticked off that they can't (and won't) have it. (For the rest of you, I am sorry it is so expensive.)

Anyways, forget asking Danny Archer...if I am there, I will perform it in the hallway at least once....maybe twice....

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH... Mr. Jeremy Weiss, you try to fool yourself. Do you believe really the people is stupid? I perform the same effect
exactly as you describe, but this happens 1/52. My spectators remember exactly that I performed it an no one will remember as I failed.
You created your website just for provocation. In one my post I wrote that I have an effect called Resurrection and after 2 weeks I read
you created an effect with the same name. Please, DON'T NAME AGAIN MY NAME ANYWHERE!!!

MP
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2102 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
Ok hatred aside, can we get the described routine again? If not, a demo.
Magic comes through perception. -HS
DJ Trix
View Profile
Inner circle
1027 Posts

Profile of DJ Trix
I would figure Jeremys work is a reality, not because recognizable and respected names say so but because he seems to have access to less then common knowledge via the professional line of work he is in.

He could very well be drawing his means from outside of familiar fields.

I have not been witness to his work, but I will also say that I will not put myself at a detriment by surrounding another in lack and doubt.

In the end any judgement is self judgement because ultimately it is only you who will live within the breadth and width of your own perception.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ACAAN V. 2 Holier Than Thou from Jeremy Weiss » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL